Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Acnearchive is now open for the next couple days. Some acne aces for good prices. That the fit everyone's been recommending in here?

Ace is skinny

Max is slim/skinny

Ended up copping these Max for $80 shipped.

I wouldn't say the fit is skinny as much as it is cropped. I get most Acne for 50% off and even then, I only have a couple of pieces in my wardrobe, all of which have never been worn. The emoji stuff is cool though.

Wish they would bring back the Justin hoody. Have black. Would want grey

I wouldn't say the fit is skinny as much as it is cropped. I get most Acne for 50% off and even then, I only have a couple of pieces in my wardrobe, all of which have never been worn. The emoji stuff is cool though.

Yeah. I got a button down with tags still on it. Shirt is too tight after all these gains. :lol:

Yeah. I got a button down with tags still on it. Shirt is too tight after all these gains. :lol:
Not for Acne but for JE, I have the 41 Overshirt in a medium. Been hitting the gym heavier over the past 2 years and now have climbed to a 42R...tried wearing it out the other night and felt like i was gonna tear the upper back seams :smh:

Damn shame too. Scored for like $50 brand new

Not for Acne but for JE, I have the 41 Overshirt in a medium. Been hitting the gym heavier over the past 2 years and now have climbed to a 42R...tried wearing it out the other night and felt like i was gonna tear the upper back seams :smh:

Damn shame too. Scored for like $50 brand new

Yeah I got mine for a steal too. Welp.

Needed a long sleeve T-shirt for halloween and picked one of thes up for $32 from J. Crew. They are nice. Not too thick or thin fit is not too tight or loose. Will be buying more.

I'm a fan of them, very comfortable. I order the jcrew factory ones when they have good sales.

Last edited:
^ Medium -- peep the size chart on each product page

Also, if you're near a Uniqlo store, pick Pick-up in Store (which is free) and choose your local Uniqlo store

They're also running this $20 promo in-store too -- try it on in-store if you can

Last edited:
Anyone have experience with buying John Elliott hoodies? How does the sizing work? How do they fit? Best place to buy them?

^ Medium -- peep the size chart on each product page

Also, if you're near a Uniqlo store, pick Pick-up in Store (which is free) and choose your local Uniqlo store

They're also running this $20 promo in-store too -- try it on in-store if you can
Guess I'll just ship to store then can swap out sizes if I dont like how it fits.

Sizing charts do nothing for me cause I never know what my sizing is. I should really get on that though.

Anyone have experience with buying John Elliott hoodies? How does the sizing work? How do they fit? Best place to buy them?

Full size up for JE stuff for me. I need an XXL, but could rock an XL in most mall brands, sometimes even a large if they are a draped fit.

Really want both of those blackwater flannels. Hopefully they have them in store.

Back
Top Bottom