Dressing Better Vol 2.0

You went to the Tyson's location? Lmk how it goes cause I'm either going there or Gtown.

I went back today to the Tyson Galleria location. Honestly, I'm not impressed. I had to visit the location four times to get what I wanted done tailoring wise.

My recommendation is to go to the Georgetown location or buy from there and go to the Asian spot near your house to get the final touches done.

I already made a comment that their store clerks don't seem like legitimate tailors.

I went twice and asked for tapered trousers. Dude left them baggy. They also messed up the sleeves on a coat. I wear 46L most of the time due to the length of the sleeves. But I ended up getting a 46 R because of how the coat sat. So they had to lengthen the sleeves. They just didn't do a good job of it. They left the sleeves uneven.

Then the first time I went I specifically said I wanted the black tuxedo, the bow tie and shirt. Dude only rang up the shirt and tuxedo.

Anyways, I went to Albert Edmund at the same location. I measured my shoe size and found out I wear a 10.5 in their shoes. Would this be comparable size in Merrman's?

Welp, I'll def go to DC then. Thanks for the input.

Most Def. I heard they got more there anyway.

I might take a trip there soon. I'm trying to dress better. :smile:

So I want to cop some tapered trousers and maybe some vests.

The only thing I lik about the Tyson's spot is LV, Gucci, Saks, Neiman Marcus, Ralph Lauren, SL, etc are in the same spot.

I know, that whole strip is pure money. Too rich for my blood. You'll find me at the Uniqlo at the mall though [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Anyone know of a brand that has sneakers like CP Achilles for $100 or under? Triple black color preferred.

My friend isn't really into paying high-prices or cares too much about fashion, he is just looking for a dressier all black sneaker that isn't Aldo.

Repped for the help.

Anyone know of a brand that has sneakers like CP Achilles for $100 or under? Triple black color preferred.

My friend isn't really into paying high-prices or cares too much about fashion, he is just looking for a dressier all black sneaker that isn't Aldo.

Repped for the help.

Would black Stan Smith's work for him? $42 plus tax after "FRIENDS30" code.

http://m.adidas.com/us/stan-smith-shoes/M20325.html

Last edited:
Repped for the help. Sent those links with plenty others also links to Greats (I always just dismissed them, but may cop all whites for myself) and Kent Wang.

Repped for the help.

https://www.weargustin.com/store/5485

Edit, didn't realize you wanted all black.

Last edited:
It's looking like I'll be needing some dress shoes for work, so I hopped on eBay and won these

Said new with defects shown in pics, but I couldn't find anything alarming. Anyone here have experience with the brand? Likes, dislikes? Shipping is a grip, but for $82, I'm willing to give this a shot as they look pretty good.

It's looking like I'll be needing some dress shoes for work, so I hopped on eBay and won these

Said new with defects shown in pics, but I couldn't find anything alarming. Anyone here have experience with the brand? Likes, dislikes? Shipping is a grip, but for $82, I'm willing to give this a shot as they look pretty good.

Meermins are the best bang for the buck. Quality is solid for the price. You got a steal at 80$.

You did well. I've bought from him and yes shipping is a bit but it's coming from Spain. For $117 shipped you did very well.

What shoes y'all wearing out to da clubs??

Vegas next month & while I'm gonna take daz boots for photo ops, I am not making the mistake of taking a nice pair of footwear to that type of social setting again.

Looking for something to bust a move in while still looking hella fly 8)

Question regarding the Common Projects Achilles lows. I'm looking to order a pair soon but I'm not sure what size I should go with. There's no retail stores carrying them here so I have to order them online. I know the sizing says fits large to size, take one size smaller than normal but I normally wear a 41.5 in just about everything and CP doesn't do half sizes. My feet are a bit wider in the middle and 41 is generally too tight in the middle whereas 42 is usually too much toe space. 41.5 in almost every case is the perfect balance.

For reference, I have a pair of CP chelsea boots in size 41 and they fit just right.

I remember asking the this question about the boots here some time ago and the size y'all suggested was spot on and I know some of you also own the achilles lows

Question regarding the Common Projects Achilles lows. I'm looking to order a pair soon but I'm not sure what size I should go with. There's no retail stores carrying them here so I have to order them online. I know the sizing says fits large to size, take one size smaller than normal but I normally wear a 41.5 in just about everything and CP doesn't do half sizes. My feet are a bit wider in the middle and 41 is generally too tight in the middle whereas 42 is usually too much toe space. 41.5 in almost every case is the perfect balance.
For reference, I have a pair of CP chelsea boots in size 41 and they fit just right.
I remember asking the this question about the boots here some time ago and the size y'all suggested was spot on and I know some of you also own the achilles lows

I wear a 41 in the Chelseas and lows. I even wear a 41 in women's CP Achilles.

going back to grad school and need/want to cop a new suit and some white and light blue dress shirts, preferably something slim. any suggestions?

What shoes y'all wearing out to da clubs??

Vegas next month & while I'm gonna take daz boots for photo ops, I am not making the mistake of taking a nice pair of footwear to that type of social setting again.

Looking for something to bust a move in while still looking hella fly 8)

Triple black Achilles is what I wear normally. They are tanks in the clubs. Also can't go wrong with Chelsea boots or drivers from New republic for a $100 or under. I recently did picked up a pair of these blazers that aren't all logo out.

nike-blazer-studio-decon.png

I can't find them in the states so if you found a store lmk. All I see is EU stores with them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom