Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Googled German army trainers outfits and saw this :lol:
tumblr_o6rh0zESxT1rux7jzo1_500.jpg

FAM can you lend some suggestions on dope business casual fits. I either wear a suite or casual never business casual. When I think business casual I think trousers and a polo but I hate the look. Keep in mind I'll be wearing it in DC in late July.

If anybody is in the market for boat shoes,check Saks Off Fitth,got some Sebago crest docksides for 33$ :smoking The crest collection is made with horween leather,I like them a lot way better than Sperry imo.

Triple black Achilles is what I wear normally. They are tanks in the clubs. Also can't go wrong with Chelsea boots or drivers from New republic for a $100 or under. I recently did picked up a pair of these blazers that aren't all logo out.

nike-blazer-studio-decon.png
How much were the blazers? Remember seeing them at Nike outlet but just bought a pair of black and white trainers at the time

What are the chances of me going into an AE store and trying to exchange a pair of shoes for another color? I have them in black but want them in brown. They've been sitting in my closet and I haven't worn them nor do I have the receipt. I got them like a year ago.

Last edited:
What are the chances of me going into an AE store and trying to exchange a pair of shoes for another color? I have them in black but want them in brown. They've been sitting in my closet and I haven't worn them nor do I have the receipt. I got them like a year ago.
dont see it being an issue. ive done this with shoes, CPs, amongst other things. as long as theyre not a discontinued style, etc.

AE has had pretty good customer service, ime.

Doesn't hurt to try.

AE's customer service is great. I'd say give them a call and they may even send you a paper to take into the store with you. 

Thanks guys. Shoes aren't even laced lol. I'll call before hand. What should I say?

"I lost the receipt?"

Last edited:
dayum saw rsvp had black low achilles for $164 this morning but sold out 
mean.gif
 prob best deal i seen since i scooped my whites

So I tried to wear these the other day but the left shoe is just a bit too tight

Any leads on how to loosen up the shoe?

Shoe stretchers aren't gonna work because of the shape of the shoe, I can't get it in there.

What other methods are there?
Shoe stretch spray and put on the shoe and wear it in your crib for an hour or so. I was able to force a shoe stretcher in couple of shoes where it didn't "fit"

Hey guys, I don't know anything about Chelsea boots but you guys kept talking about them in this thread.

I ended up seeing them at my local used goods store. They look relatively new still, lightly used.

I was never too big of a fan of them but I bit the bullet and thought I'd give them a try.
Good advice by @TomDiginson. They also have boot stretchers on the market. They basically look like a stick with the shoe tree looking portion at the bottom that expands to stretch the boots.

Back
Top Bottom