Dressing Better Vol 2.0

What's up guys? I need a little help...

I'm doing a destination wedding in Mexico in May. For outfits we are doing a light tan linen look. Just the vest, white shirt, and pants with no jacket.

To help with the cost I want to buy the shoes for my wedding party. I'm thinking of brown but have no idea what I want. I don't want it formal and don't want it to casual, anyone have any ideas?

I would cop the sail 1s before those 2s. I’m not even an adidas guy but I’d go Stan Smith or decent chucks (if u wanna go sneakers) to fit the look.

b7audia4 b7audia4 go with these brodie very clean shoe that stays true to NT roots wearing sneaks at your wedding and Nike got an extra 25% on em right now so you get a good deal buying em for your entire wedding party! https://www.nike.com/t/air-jordan-2-retro-decon-mens-shoe-dozMbb/897521-100

I just bought these and while I really like the deconstructed, I wouldn’t recommend them for a wedding. They’re solid with some light wash jeans and a hoody but not a suit imo.

I’d recommend some Cole Haan loafers for the beach wedding personally.

Black suit brown shoes, yay or nay? I have a wedding next weekend, black-tie optional.

Figured it was a no go :lol: black shoes it is. I killed it in the navy suit/brown shoe combo last weekend.

Fall is sexy.

IG: @y_deezyy

Attachments

• logo fall.jpg
    logo fall.jpg
    823.1 KB · Views: 96
Back
Top Bottom