Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Damn. Guess I am old school and actually want something to last rather then coating it with dust.:lol:. Oh well thanks for the info though:nerd:
Belstaff or Barbour for jackets
Woolrich (more outdoorsy but good quality for beating up on your bike), J.Crew, Uniqlo, Gap, Banana Republic for work attire
Red Wing or Wolverine for boots

Not really sure what type of upgraded work wear that you can wear that can also withstand your bike. If anything though, maybe if you are looking at suiting, just go for heavier weight (flannels and tweeds) trousers/jackets that will withstand weather better. Not really a brands situation but moreso fabric dilemma.

Photos-Shia-LaBeouf-Carey-Mulligan-Filming-Wall-Street-2-NYC.jpg

Damn. Guess I am old school and actually want something to last rather then coating it with dust.:lol:. Oh well thanks for the info though:nerd:

Look at what Ewan McGregor, David Beckham, and Keanu Reeves wear when they ride their motorcycles. They got cool biker styles. I’d recommend workwear stuff. Denim jackets, heavyweight khakis, heavy denim. Brands like 3sixteen, rogue territory, rrl, levi’s. For boots, red wings, timbs, wolverine. Leather jackets are a given but pricey.
1704BBA7-CB85-4FC8-9360-1BDB7E46C1C2.jpeg

0B16DCED-C3A8-4F5B-93EB-0ACE4159CBB8.jpeg

6906BF83-ABF0-4F4C-B1E3-DD4FBF1994B4.jpeg

FF48186D-B099-4B52-8519-7850B2900470.jpeg

9BD2F110-222F-4ED5-92A2-492A13C771E4.jpeg

Last edited:
Guess i’m lucky, my meermins got comfortable on the second wear. Didn’t give me blisters or cut up my heels. Need to order a black pair. Really like that they have a couple pairs of dress shoes with rubber soles.

How do they run ?
You sized up ?

Look at what Ewan McGregor, David Beckham, and Keanu Reeves wear when they ride their motorcycles. They got cool biker styles. I’d recommend workwear stuff. Denim jackets, heavyweight khakis, heavy denim. Brands like 3sixteen, rogue territory, rrl, levi’s. For boots, red wings, timbs, wolverine. Leather jackets are a given but pricey.
1704BBA7-CB85-4FC8-9360-1BDB7E46C1C2.jpeg

0B16DCED-C3A8-4F5B-93EB-0ACE4159CBB8.jpeg

6906BF83-ABF0-4F4C-B1E3-DD4FBF1994B4.jpeg

FF48186D-B099-4B52-8519-7850B2900470.jpeg

9BD2F110-222F-4ED5-92A2-492A13C771E4.jpeg

lol pretty positive there’s a few belstaff jackets in those pics

Ya pinoy732 pinoy732 . The majority of those jackets are Belstaff. The ones on Shia Laboeuf (the bomber), Ewan McGregor and David Beckham are all Belstaff. I've been pretty geeked on Belstaff as of late as I've been able to buy a couple of their leather jackets and boots for cheap. Belstaff is an awesome brand with a deep British heritage in racing and motorcycles.

I bought this Belstaff leather which is a slightly different model than that Beckham one but I remmeber seeing the pictures of Beckham wearing that quilted style and I instantly wanted one. About two months ago, I was able to purchase one for $140. Ya I'm not joking...$140 brand new. The only thing I was a bit upset about is that it had these stretch mark looking white marks that run across the left chest like the scratches in Bruce Lee Enter the Dragon lol. I don't know if the marks were like that or if the store mishandled it somewhat, but I asked in here before, some of your guys opinions and a couple told me that it's a non issue as it's a leather jacket and supposed to get beat up eventually. The jacket retails for $1600 so I think I can accept some marks on the leather for that kind of discount. I've also noticed that a lot of Belstaff items look pre distressed at times like it's the brand's signature to have the leather looking worn in and slightly beat up. It is a cafe racer/ motorcycle styled jacket after all.

23634669_10155862505694508_1588755030_n.jpg 23667359_10155862505699508_1181813689_n.jpg 23634735_10155862505704508_1899325973_n.jpg 23721721_10155862505749508_691884826_n.jpg 23619120_10155862505799508_31266103_n.jpg 23619235_10155862505759508_2111878512_n.jpg

Last edited:
OT: This thread would be much better with the media gallery.

There were some dope fits/recommendations in here.

I know UniformLa has already been co-signed many times here but I just want to add to the positive reviews. I placed my order Nov. 7th, and was quickly emailed saying they were out of town so my order wouldn’t be shipped until the following week. I was offered an extra 10% off my order as well for the wait which was more than enough. Anyway, package arrived in 2 days from from CA to MD which is something I’m not used to with JE’s shipping. Also included a handwritten note which was a nice touch. The tees all fit great, feel premium, and are definitely worth the money. Overall had a great experience with the brand and will definitely be ordering more tees. I’m looking forward to seeing what more they’ll have to offer in the future. Thanks! @wurlwyde

I know UniformLa has already been co-signed many times here but I just want to add to the positive reviews. I placed my order Nov. 7th, and was quickly emailed saying they were out of town so my order wouldn’t be shipped until the following week. I was offered an extra 10% off my order as well for the wait which was more than enough. Anyway, package arrived in 2 days from from CA to MD which is something I’m not used to with JE’s shipping. Also included a handwritten note which was a nice touch. The tees all fit great, feel premium, and are definitely worth the money. Overall had a great experience with the brand and will definitely be ordering more tees. I’m looking forward to seeing what more they’ll have to offer in the future. Thanks! @wurlwyde
I noticed the description says elongated length. are these used for layering like JE?

JPS JPS Yeah they seem to be slightly elongated. I think they fit closest to JE classic crew though. Definitely not Mercer length.

Hey NT!

I just wanted to re-introduce COLLEGIUM and myself to the forums. First off, to those of you who’ve supported the brand thus far, THANK YOU. For those of you who will actually take the time and read this post, I want to show my appreciation with a little gift/giveaway exclusive to the members of this thread and a discount code, IF the product interests you of course.

I’ve been part of NT for over a decade now, and this particular thread and community had been a huge catalyst for me in 2015 to start COLLEGIUM.

COLLEGIUM is a minimalistic brand that embodies everything I’ve appreciated in great products, leading with quality and the depth of stories built around the product.

Before you say, “here’s another minimalistic sneaker brands, with a focus on premium products,” take a second to hear what makes COLLEGIUM different?

Well, we break down our sneakers into 2 collections: the “Classics Series” consisting of your basic colors using 100% Genuine Italian Calf Skin leather that is hand picked by us to ensure its end-product quality (for those of you in the manufacturing business will understand what we mean by that), and next is our pride and joy, the “Triumph Series.” The Triumph Series consists of special materials that have an amazing backstory or quality that we believe contains a certain depth within itself that isn’t found in the industry today. These Triumph Series are released in more limited quantities due to the nature of the materials.

An example of our Triumph Series, is our 1970’s Repurposed Military Canvas, which we sourced authentic military canvas from the Vietnam War era. This collection is near and dear to me because during this war my parents took refuge from Laos through UNICEF and made their journey to the United States to pave a better future for my sister and I. Every pair from this collection was hand finished by me and my team, so each pair is unique and no two pairs are the same. This collection is my homage to my parent’s journey and their struggle to create the “American Dream” for their kids.

NT fam, if you made it this far in the post, I can’t thank you enough!

To show my appreciation, I’d like to giveaway a of COLLEGIUM footwear, to a lucky member of this wonderful thread. (LINK TO GIVEAWAY)

Also, if you guys would be so kind to help us, please take our quick survey (won’t take more than 5 MINUTES.) The feedback in this particular thread, whether positive or negative, is so important because of this threads detailed taste in products. Listening to you guys helps us design to the consumer and continually strive to push the culture in terms of product execution. (LINK TO SURVEY)

To thank you guys again for your time in taking the survey, we’ll also send everyone who completes the survey a 20% off code to our web-store in addition to the giveaway entry!

Stay awesome guys!

instaDSC03802_copy.jpeg

Hey guys!

Thank you to all that took the time to take our survey, leave us feedback and enter our giveaway. It means so much to me to have the support from this community.

I've personally sent everyone who took our survey their unique 20% off code. We did our drawing today for our giveaway to give one of you a free pair, and here are the results in this video.

Again, thanks so much to this community, I appreciate the continued support!

I think these Belstaff leathers getting some white marks for some reason is a common occurrence. It's strange to me though because I've owned a whole bunch of leather jackets (high and low end) and most didn't get white marks from scrapes or abrasions. Looks like Beckham beat this leather to **** but it does look cool as hell imo.

f7850fb18131965507cd82b7b6c8fa6c--black-leather-biker-jacket-mens-leather.jpg 36d25d1d7b1c5e7ed9d54a06fdd568fa--david-beckham-free-gifts.jpg 23772144_10155873861854508_822812897_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom