Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I mean I guess they're on the thinner side. But 3 for $10, can't complain.

When I wear boots and stuff I wear the Kirkland trail/hiking socks.

Turtle neck season!

8D84169C-030C-46ED-AEB7-2AF29A8F7F0E.jpeg

Heat tech socks and underwear are a blessing. I just got 12 pairs of socks, 3 pairs of long johns, 5 l/s tees (one ultra warm), and 4 tees.

not really, socks were 2 pair for $6.90 and the l/s extra warm heat tech tees were $14.90 instead of $19.90.

Want the DB brethren to eat in case you aren't following the Random Deals thread. CP's on End for $265 with code VIPSALE.

They must have stupid stock because the deal has been up on Reddit for 2-3 days. I ordered a pair yesterday and got shipping conf. this morning.

I'm sure this been asked a million different times, a million different ways in here but:

Where are you all copping dark blue jeans? What are your favorite stores/brands for them?

HUGE thanks man! I've always wanted a pair and finally pulled the trigger at this price. Just ordered them so hopefully my order gets shipped.

Want the DB brethren to eat in case you aren't following the Random Deals thread. CP's on End for $265 with code VIPSALE.

They must have stupid stock because the deal has been up on Reddit for 2-3 days. I ordered a pair yesterday and got shipping conf. this morning.

Back
Top Bottom