Dressing Better Vol 2.0

4A14CF2E-9922-45B0-A139-7ED37CC16ABD.jpeg

NYE

Ive gotten ties on there before but was lukewarm on them. They fell apart but that could have been me just not taking care of them
buy designer ties of ebay

stefano rici
j press
brooks brothers
brioni
federigo
valentino

you can also get cheap suitsupply ties on ebay

depends on your budget. just dig around and you'll find some great steals. there's literally thousands on ebay

Checked out the Everlane store in Venice this past weekend. Bought their slim fit oxford shirt and it fit me well.

Also tried on their athletic fit chino and had to size down. Ordered a pair of their slim fit chinos through the website and hoping those fit well too or if I really need to size down.

As much as I like the price point of JCrew Factory's chinos..I noticed the thickness of the material isn't as good as JCrew.

May just have to try the 484s when my size is in stock.

I was at the mall grabbing some new chinos for work (went with Gap Vintage slim fit), and decided to stop in American Eagle to see what the hype was about with their flex denim.

Gotta say, pretty impressed by a few of the pairs I tried on. Felt like a straight up old man in that store because I don't think a single other person in there was over 25 (besides parents) haha. That said, besides some of the pairs feeling like sweatpants made to look like denim - they seemed pretty decent. This was the pair I tried on, but opted not to get because they were full price (even though they are like 60% off online right now):

Some of the blue jeans had more realistic fading (honeycombs, stacks, etc.) than I've seen on most brands, even higher end brands.

i want to like everlane, but both times i've walked into their store (SoHo), my experience hasn't been the greatest. their reps have been snobbish, which doesn't entice me to spend my dollars there

Any tips on wearing all black to a wedding without looking like a server? The dress code is semi formal/cocktail.

Any tips on wearing all black to a wedding without looking like a server? The dress code is semi formal/cocktail.
So black suit along with black shirt and black tie? Any particular reason why you’re going for that?

Feel like you’ll look like you’re going to a funeral :lol:

I rarely wear my black suit, but I feel like you can’t really go wrong with a white shirt, white pocket square, and tie of your choosing.

Back
Top Bottom