Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I'm making a trip tonight to the outlet to grab some of those Lunargrands. At that price I am making the 40 minute drive. PM me. Or hit me at myfreestuffemail1@ gmail.com.

You didn't think I would put my main email out did you? :D

I'm making a trip tonight to the outlet to grab some of those Lunargrands. At that price I am making the 40 minute drive. PM me. Or hit me at myfreestuffemail1@ gmail.com.

You didn't think I would put my main email out did you? :D

This guy really likes us!! :lol:

Could you let me know what the women colors available are?? I want a pair for me, but I feel I need to be getting a pair for SHE.

I tried it on last year and was disappointed with the fit. It seemed very boxy to me so I ended up getting a peacoat from Gap that I like much better. I strongly suggest trying it on in store before purchasing.

I also felt this way when I tried it on, I was surprised at how much space I had underneath. But, I believe I tried on a Medium in Regular size fitting. I ordered the "Thinsulate" version earlier this morning. Hoping it fits better.

I know this doesn't really help since it's unbuttoned but

I sized down to M and it has a taper to the sides and fits really well without any tailoring when its buttoned up (really warm too)....its been in the 50's though so I haven't worn it this yr though

Looks good, is this the Regular or Thinsulate version?

I have the Thinsulate one too, really like it, you should be good with the fit....mine definitely has a taper to it but I sized down

:lol: me either, hopefully it'll come sometime this week though

It has been shipped elf. you just wait. 8)

Not saying which one you are tho :nerd:

:lol: :smokin :smokin Nice, can't wait!

I would've recommended 501s, but you beat me to it.. Not to get personal, but is there a reason you're carrying around that much weight on a 5'11 frame? Do you play college ball, or just finished? I was in a 42x30 just before i decided to make some life changes and that was me at 5'9 260lbs.. about 4 years ago. Always being into fashion, but never liking the way I looked in bigger clothes was one of the reasons that motivated me to drop the excess weight, on top of potential health issues and all that other jazz. 

Even tho you say you're more muscle than fat, nonetheless i think you'll enjoy being able to buy and fit in smaller measurements comfortably if you were to cut weight. 

Yea I played football all my life. I do agree with you tho I'm currently in the process of losing weight but even with losing the weight I want to get down to 220 so ill still be a decent size and hope to find a better fitting jean.

Copped some burgundy and red chino pants from target for 8 and 12 bucks.. Fit is pretty good, considering my thighs have plenty of room in 34x32 compared to wearing alphas..

@al_audi

I posted this earlier in the thread but I look bigger with out clothes but I'm in the gym tryna cut this weight man I hate having to be so choosy about clothes

Copped some burgundy and red chino pants from target for 8 and 12 bucks.. Fit is pretty good, considering my thighs have plenty of room in 34x32 compared to wearing alphas..

Merona¿ I've been meaning to try those on.

PSA.............. YSL IS DOWN GETTING RID OF MENS CLOTHES IN THE RETAIL SPACE FOR 2 YEARS TO MAKE ROOM FOR SL. I WAS IN MY LOCAL STORE AND THEIR WHOLE MENS SECTION WAS 50% OFF. EVERYTHING

$8 and $12?! Merona brand? May have to hit up Target tonight, if so.

Tried to get my hands on a pair of those navy suede lunar grand wingtips with the white sole for $111, but that outlet mentioned above doesnt have in my size. :smh: She did give me the number to contact several other stores but they werent running the 50% off. If anyone has any leads please let me know.I f not I may just have to pay retail for them :x

Today:

I think Serg has been the only legitimate entry in the current challenge :lol:

I'll join tomorrow :smile:

It might be just me, but I just cant rock with sneakers that aren't Nike, Adidas, Converse, Vans, etc.
The "luxury" sneakers just aren't my cup of tea.
That being said, is there anyone else in this thread besides me that just can't leave streetwear alone? I grew up on that steez and i really dont think that I will ever abandon it. I'm not corporate, nor do I plan on it, so I cant see myself rocking the suit/tie style unless I am at a formal function. I am not by any means demeaning that style, but just saying that it aint for me. To me, dressing better all comes down to the fit and the coordination of colors, textures, layers, etc. and not necessarily high end merch, hard shoes and a tie.
It's the opposite for me. After owning several pairs of Margiela and Lanvin, the recently released Jordan IV's quality was quite inferior...can't even mess with it. I think the only pair of J's I'll ever cop now is the Concord XIs since I didn't have the chance to get the OGs back in the 4th grade.

Street wear has a huge variation. A leather jacket, chinos, and derbies would be considered street wear. This is not limited to the 'uniform' of NT that consists of a fitted cap, t shirt, jeans, and Jordans/Nikes.

I like to do both.

Also, to my man SOLE...great pick up on the GAT. My painted GAT is my favorite pair of sneakers.

Love this aesthetic:

Last edited:
Evening fam

To whomever had asked about how my Rugged Mocs are aging... here you go man!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom