Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Bought a pair of Clark's DB's. (Beeswax color)

I plan to wear the occasionally with dark denim jeans, unfortunately I know the jeans can leave those ugly blue stains on a shoe.

Is there anything I can use to protect my DB's from the stains? (Or something I can do to my jeans to prevent them from staining)

^
they're DB's, embrace the beat up/worn in look. i wear mine pretty much exclusively with my raw denim and they've definitely got some indigo stains. i use obenauf's leather oil on em every so often and it darkens up the leather a little bit and makes the stains less noticeable. keeps em really soft too.

Anyone own Diemme boots or sneakers? I've had my eye on the Maristoca lows but haven't really seen my size in a color I want. Of course, I've seen big sales and my size is never available.

Anyway thoughts on these? There's something I really like about them but I'm kind of on the fence. I haven't had a pair of hiking boots in years (not that these would be worn for hiking) and I like the general style of hiking boots plus the mix of materials and wingtip:

Nobody answered me!

That's the first and last time I ask for input...

:frown:

Bought a pair of Clark's DB's. (Beeswax color)
I plan to wear the occasionally with dark denim jeans, unfortunately I know the jeans can leave those ugly blue stains on a shoe.
Is there anything I can use to protect my DB's from the stains? (Or something I can do to my jeans to prevent them from staining)
Cuff your jeans once, that will help.

Tried to get my hands on a pair of those navy suede lunar grand wingtips with the white sole for $111, but that outlet mentioned above doesnt have in my size. 
mean.gif
 She did give me the number to contact several other stores but they werent running the 50% off. If anyone has any leads please let me know.I f not I may just have to pay retail for them 
sick.gif

NY NTers that are familiar with Uniqlo sizing, I need your help. My boy is heading out there for the weekend and I asked him to scoop me up this wool blend toggle jacket.
http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/made-for-all/men-wool-blended-duffle-coat/073867-35-005
This dude is much taller than me so it would be difficult for him to figure out what size to grab me. I am 5 7", 150lbs and I usually wear medium. Does anyone know size would be good for me? Any input appreciated.

Bump. Anyone?

NY NTers that are familiar with Uniqlo sizing, I need your help. My boy is heading out there for the weekend and I asked him to scoop me up this wool blend toggle jacket.
http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/made-for-all/men-wool-blended-duffle-coat/073867-35-005
This dude is much taller than me so it would be difficult for him to figure out what size to grab me. I am 5 7", 150lbs and I usually wear medium. Does anyone know size would be good for me? Any input appreciated.

Bump. Anyone?
uniqlo is pretty true to size. i would get a medium if you were to wear a sweater/hoodie under. small if you want it to be snug

^
they're DB's, embrace the beat up/worn in look. i wear mine pretty much exclusively with my raw denim and they've definitely got some indigo stains. i use obenauf's leather oil on em every so often and it darkens up the leather a little bit and makes the stains less noticeable. keeps em really soft too.
+1. The beeswax colorway already comes kind of distressed. Just wear them with whatever you want, including indigo denim, and don't worry about the stain. With footwear like this...patina (which is the unique pattern formed over time due to scratches and exposure to the sun) is welcome. It's pretty much the anti sneaker thing where you see comments like "sole is nearly DS, all stars are still visible".

Thinking suit jacket with:
-Button up, tie, denim, and might scoop those Cole Haan Lunar's
or
-Button up, sweater, denim, etc.
Depends on what I want to do for NYE. I really dislike going out because of the drunk crazies that will flock the roads soon after 12AM so we will see. Last year, my outfit, as a whole, cost less than $200 :lol: We went clubbing..wore BR shirt, H&M waist coat, H&M dress trousers, and Clarks DB. Everything except my shirt had alcohol stained at the end (kind of anticipated that).

Anyone own Diemme boots or sneakers? I've had my eye on the Maristoca lows but haven't really seen my size in a color I want. Of course, I've seen big sales and my size is never available.

Anyway thoughts on these? There's something I really like about them but I'm kind of on the fence. I haven't had a pair of hiking boots in years (not that these would be worn for hiking) and I like the general style of hiking boots plus the mix of materials and wingtip:

Nobody answered me!

That's the first and last time I ask for input...

:frown:

Don't know how I missed that post, but the grey ones are nice!

Can someone point me in the direction of slim fit denim that are coated.
What color(s) are you looking for? What is your price bracket? What is your built?

I have a pair of N&F Skinny Guy in black that is coated that I like. It was about $150.

Also, Xmas is rapidly approaching us. To the participants in the Secret Santa program....have you all received your gift?

Speaking of high end designer shoes.. My newest pickup while I was out in Vegas for the Marquez pacquoi fight... I actually stumbled across them and it was love at first sight

'
Saved it for reference, although I think they could have added denim to the navy and gray jacket category.
A lot of MCers don't like denim because of their lower rise. I've seen some bespoke jeans that are cut like proper trousers...looked horrible IMO because the rise is so high. I agree with you though.

What color(s) are you looking for? What is your price bracket? What is your built?
I have a pair of N&F Skinny Guy in black that is coated that I like. It was about $150.

Price is no problem. I want black. I would like something with a long inseam 34+. Not small like you, I can wish. I tried N&F but they are too wide at the bottom. By the time they get to 38 in weird guys the hem is like 8.5" wide. I need more that 7.5".

Back
Top Bottom