Dressing Better Vol 2.0

^agreed they are also sold on the kith webstore

Meant to check out a pair yesterday...new to the jogger pant look though. But it looks dope with some nice runners

Been out all day, nice fits all

Saw a guy with a choppa tux and flip flips on today

:rofl:

Copped these last week for $50 at the Macys 20% off sale. I really like them as a casual shoe, but I've been wearing them to work as a dress shoe.

They're Calvin Klein btw

Last edited:

Copped these last week for $50 at the Macys 20% off sale. I really like them as a casual shoe, but I've been wearing them to work as a dress shoe.

They're Calvin Klein btw
Might be the angle, but the last looks more dressy than casual (more elongated).

BTW your pants are too long, man (unless they're jeans and you want stacks....can't tell in the pic).

Any suggestions on pants/denim for a bigger dude I'm 5'11 230lbs (not morbidly obese but i could lose a few pounds) that fit slim and nicely over a shoe.

Any suggestions on pants/denim for a bigger dude I'm 5'11 230lbs (not morbidly obese but i could lose a few pounds) that fit slim and nicely over a shoe.
Why don't you lose the weight first? I was similar to your weight and if I had to guess...you're a size 35 or 36 waist?

American Eagle Factory Store online has some nice white denim, in limited sizes (26, 29, 32 and 34) for $19.99 plus 40% off and use Code: 27450901 for another 15% off...they come out to about $10.81 with tax and Free Shipping.

I'm gonna change my mind and buy some lightwash denim.....been wearing dark washes for most of the past 2 yrs, but I think I've come around. Plus itll look better in spring/summer too (if those seasons ever start around here :lol:)

Wis, you used to be 230? Aren't you like 160 now? Props :smokin
I was a huskier kid in middle and high school, around 180-190 lbs. I ballooned up to 220 lbs during the end of my undergrad career. I got down to 145 lbs within a year and a half. The first year took down a lot of weight, it was the last several lbs that took a while to get rid. I gained some back and I'm at 160 lbs now (155 being my raw weight in the morning before I eat anything and after I use the bathroom).

I posted this picture many times before, but it helps with my text. 220 lbs and about 145 lbs respectively:

Clothes fit you better when you work on your physique. The best investment you can make is on yourself, not on the clothes you put on.

To give comparison to the pictures on the link above of having a shirt tucked in on an outfit:

Mike: How many pairs of the Arenas do you have?!
laugh.gif
Jealous
glasses.gif
I have 4 pairs and my 5th pair is on the way...
laugh.gif
 S/O to RFX and the HE shoes thread....

Wis, your dress shoe game clear houses....I am just trying to catch up.

Last edited:
I'm happy you dudes are loving the LE cargos as much as I do. Glad i could help. :nthat:

tumblr_llcjsbi2Sw1qi7wv6o1_500.jpg

Elkin, those Speizals just be calling me.

tumblr_lari2pat4G1qawtilo1_500.jpg

Gotta swing by the Adidas store today. Can't wait on Kith.

Back
Top Bottom