Dressing Better Vol 2.0

those lands end pants are wat brought me to this thread to post ... might be best thangs ever. restocked my size too might need to order second pair of khaki and olives.

can u tailor or take to shop levi 501 jeans to fit like the land ends ones?

First fit post but I've been a lurker since the first DB Thread where Nii and RFX used to post regularly. Best thread here on NT General!

It's nice out here in So Cal right now.... 78 degrees! So I thought I'd wear something laid back. 

The only Levi's that fit me are 901, because of the very big thigs and smaller waist. Does anyone have any idea if i can still find that anywhere? Checked ebay but not much success.

I just got these in but I feel like they're too big. What do you guys think? (The shorts)

Last edited:
Look fine to me, unless you're going for the slimmer look.

Speaking of shorts anybody have any recommendations. Can't do JCrew, tried, too tight at the thigh and a wee bit too short.

It's short weather in SoCal.

I just got these in but I feel like they're too big. What do you guys think? (The shorts)

Depends on the look you're going for. The "traditional" fit of shorts is around that size. However, if you're going for the slimmer, above-knee look, that is way too baggy.

Speaking of shorts anybody have any recommendations. Can't do JCrew, tried, too tight at the thigh and a wee bit too short.

Which ones do you get? Stanton, Club, etc? And what in-seam?

j crew makes many different lengths on their shorts. unless your dwight howard there should be one that suits you

First fit post but I've been a lurker since the first DB Thread where Nii and RFX used to post regularly. Best thread here on NT General!

It's nice out here in So Cal right now.... 78 degrees! So I thought I'd wear something laid back. 

Very nice and simple :pimp:

Latest thrifting find :pimp: Adrian come at me bruh

Also I can't believe I'm still getting GQ issues after I only paid like 10$ for the subscription deal posted on NT like a year ago!

And what I wore today.

LE cargos
Jcrew blazer
Adidas Spezial

Last edited:
Hey guys, was able to find this timberland boat shoes for $20. Decided to wear it earlier with a levi's 511, opinions?

tmbs by chaose57, on Flickr

$20, where?! Love them!

Decided to do some spring cleaning, my wife and I today and we cleared about 3 bags full of clothes. Felt good to not only clean out the closet and get rid of stuff we don't wear but to donate it. If the DB bros are going to be doing some spring cleaning, don't forget about the less fortunate and donate your stuff. If you have suits that you don't wear any more for whatever reason I highly suggest looking into Dress for Success, they take your donated suit and provide it to the less fortunate to use for interviews, http://www.dressforsuccess.org/supportdfs_donate.aspx

Today's fit. DB a pair of 1s. Still cold in NYC.

Asymmetric coat - ASOS marketplace
Cord shirt and cargos - Uniqlo

Hey guys, was able to find this timberland boat shoes for $20. Decided to wear it earlier with a levi's 511, opinions?

$20, where?! Love them!

Decided to do some spring cleaning, my wife and I today and we cleared about 3 bags full of clothes. Felt good to not only clean out the closet and get rid of stuff we don't wear but to donate it. If the DB bros are going to be doing some spring cleaning, don't forget about the less fortunate and donate your stuff. If you have suits that you don't wear any more for whatever reason I highly suggest looking into Dress for Success, they take your donated suit and provide it to the less fortunate to use for interviews, http://www.dressforsuccess.org/supportdfs_donate.aspx
Funny you mention that, I did the same earlier today :lol: Will be heading to goodwill tomorrow to drop off the stuff and hopefully find some goods while I'm there :lol:

Don't know who's a fan of jogger pants in here, but if you are and are in the NY area, I strongly suggest taking a look into Kith's White Label Mercer Pants. If you're lucky you could stop by tomorrow and they might still have them in stock. But these are really comfy and look great in my opinion. Nice casual pant that could be worn a bunch of different ways. Just a heads up.

Back
Top Bottom