Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I just saw a ton of food at first. I was wondering what this was getting at
laugh.gif
me too, lol.  thanks for that im checking it out now 

Thrifted this leather jacket made by j. Crew for $19.00. I've never owned a full leather jacket, so this isn't bad to see if I like them or not.

Not like I actually got around to stepping into JCPenny but you can bet I wont now :lol:

They are going to go right back to Brett Farve type garments cuz that has worked obviously :smh:

e4cc065f_ColeHaan.jpeg

I recently purchased a pair of these Cole Haan Jayhawker's, will these be ok with dark slacks? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Create your own Pocket "Not" Square: http://sebastiengrey.com/custom-pocket-square.html

"Add your own quotation, message or image to create a truly personal pocket square. See samples at left of how photographs, patterns and logos print. Acceptable file formats are .jpg, .gif and .png.

Please double check your submission for accuracy. After your purchase, our design team will begin creating your pocket square and there will be no chance to edit your submission. Please allow 2 weeks from placing your order to receiving it on your doorstep.

- 10 inches in diameter
- 100% cotton
- Machine washable warm
- Made in the U.S.A."

These actually look kind of cool if you can think of anything interesting or significant enough to use as your design.

Anyone have a karmaloop code for like 30%? or anyone know where to cop rayban clubmaster for ~110 range?

My ray ban clubmaster broke last year and i dont feel like paying full retail for another pair

Last edited:
Anyone have a karmaloop code for like 30%? or anyone know where to cop rayban clubmaster for ~110 range?

My ray ban clubmaster broke last year and i dont feel like paying full retail for another pair

These seem fairly priced.. wasn't sure if you wanted the all black or tortoise print

Amazon product ASIN B002B4HJX4

Yeah, I copped off that link after TypeRPinoy said try Amazon.

I need to search for stuff on Amazon more, didn't know so many things were so much cheaper :lol:

Back
Top Bottom