Dressing Better Vol 2.0

My younger brother is graduating in May and need some ideas on what to wear. I'm a female by the way.. (style doesn't come super easy to me) I don't really want to wear a dress.  I'm looking for some male perspective. I'm 5'8 about 160... if that helps any.

:lol:

What are your suggestions guru.

Never knew a black blazer and black pants was a bad look. 
eyes.gif

it's not, all black outfits are fairly standard and the key is texture.

don't let these dudes steer you away if thats what you want.

it's fine but you have to mix fabrics. same goes for any monotone look.

Last edited:
My younger brother is graduating in May and need some ideas on what to wear. I'm a female by the way.. (style doesn't come super easy to me) I don't really want to wear a dress.  I'm looking for some male perspective. I'm 5'8 about 160... if that helps any.

A button up, skirt, sun dress, etc never hurt anyone. :smile:

Wooster deserves to be a part of something much better, honestly.

I read a few interviews when him and Ron Johnson were starting out at JCP and Wooster mentioned trying to get Penneys back to the powerhouse department store it once was.

I was starting to like some of their pieces too. Hopefully they can keep some of the design elements going.

Last edited:

Pics?

But I'm partial to pencil skirts on women, especially taller women.

As was the case for me on that quilted jacket. Real shame though for the men's line. I'm with you on that HHH, I think I would have stayed a customer if they made it to the next year while they figured out the rest of their mess.

Last edited:
That camo pants pic is very popular, everyone likes them and I think it has been revealed what brand it is in the old DB thread or in SF.

Anyways, the only pair of cargo pants I have are made by Rogue and I love how they fit and the subtle camo print. Not sure if you can still find them in the stores though.
j16mpy.jpg

I was going through old stuff in the thread to see what ya'll were wearing last summer last year and I saw this.

Wooster out as well, interested to see how this affects the men's line

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/business/an_ill_fitting_suit_m80G3IzeUmnQQV3aWeacZI

Ouch, that was the best thing they had going for them.

Time to snatch up the floral print shirt, anorak, and seersucker jacket before it's too late :smh:

Damn. Yeah the older demos and I guess their Women's lines hadn't really improved much and while there's a large segment of people who like the way they were going...their business revamp was done too much, too fast unfortunately :smh: Liked the pieces I was able to get from there too...Target is still a nice alternative though for basics :smokin

That camo pants pic is very popular, everyone likes them and I think it has been revealed what brand it is in the old DB thread or in SF.

Anyways, the only pair of cargo pants I have are made by Rogue and I love how they fit and the subtle camo print. Not sure if you can still find them in the stores though.
j16mpy.jpg

I was going through old stuff in the thread to see what ya'll were wearing last summer last year and I saw this.

:wow: :wow: :rofl: to be fair to RFX, he did include "subtle" though, still that's funny

Wooster out as well, interested to see how this affects the men's line

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/business/an_ill_fitting_suit_m80G3IzeUmnQQV3aWeacZI

Terrible. Hand't spent a dime in JCP in perhaps a decade. Had me buying a stopping by the store often. I guess this is a win for the Walmart shoppers that rule the world now. Also a win for people that like coupons instead of everyday competitive and low pricing. I understand at the end of the day profitability is king but hopefully they realize ,if this gets turned around,Johnson's and Woosters contributions. One of the biggest is the store no longer looks like a bad rummage sale. Sorry if this came off more as a rant. :D

Time to snatch up the floral print shirt, anorak, and seersucker jacket before it's too late 
mean.gif
Express has a nice floral shirt in their clearance section if you aren't a size S:

http://www.express.com/clothing/fitted+floral+shirt/pro/5507730C/cat9007

Also have these Anoraks:

They only have the yellow colorway now though... they had a black, blue and red one too. I was gonna scoop up the red one bleh.

http://www.express.com/clothing/express+tech+water+resistant+anorak/pro/4492968C/saleMen

You can also check Slickdeals for the coupon you can stack with the clearance to get the shirt for dirt cheap.... they even have a trick to get it free shipping.

Back
Top Bottom