Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I know you guys have been on the baseball jacket game pretty hard lately! So today, I went thrifting at a vintage shop. And I found a crazy amount of stuff. An awesome vintage leather jacket for $40, a vintage levis trucker for $40 and an old baseball jacket with leather (most likely pleather) shoulders, but knit arms. I hadto put the leather jacket on hold (I wanna make sure I can get the sleeves altered somewhere), and I just put the trucker on hold because I'm undecided if I should get it or not. But here's the baseball jacket:

I need to know too! What size did you scoop, foolie?

For the J Crew Factory joint I`m 6'3 240 and copped an XL and it fits good not tight at all, I would probably need an L after I lose more weight but these were 16 bucks so oh well. Not tight on the body at all

lots of guys are afraid to blowdry their hair. that is the only way to get volume like that
I actually blowdry my hair most days since it takes forever to dry. I'm Filipino too, so I have that thick, straight hair. I guess i'll buy stuff at cvs and see what holds my hair in place the best that isn't shiny.

Finally finished all my finals!....I'm gonna definitely be referencing Adrian's shoe shining tutorial for graduation this weekend :lol:

Last edited:
Wah gwaan DB bros.....since the FlyKnit Trainers are firmly a part of the DB movement, I wear a 9.5, could I get away with buying a size 9...? :nerd:

Wah gwaan DB bros.....since the FlyKnit Trainers are firmly a part of the DB movement, I wear a 9.5, could I get away with buying a size 9...? :nerd:

Depends on if you get the first OG run or the second runs with padding. But if you get the second run, you probably could get away with it but you want to go TTS if you can held it.

Depends on if you get the first OG run or the second runs with padding. But if you get the second run, you probably could get away with it but you want to go TTS if you can held it.

FlyKnit Trainer the blk/wht one of the OG colors...think I should be good?

FlyKnit Trainer the blk/wht one of the OG colors...think I should be good?

I dont think you get what I mean by "OG". Nike made two runs of the trainers, the first run was void of heel padding (also had round laces) which is why I say you could maybe get away with 1/2 size down. The second run had heel padding and ribbon laces. Here's a pic that better illustrates what I'm talking about. Right would be considered first run and left would be considered second run. Hope that helps. Just be sure you know what run you get before experimenting with sizes.
400x400px-LL-3d76ac93_image.jpeg

Sidenote, never wash shoes in hot water guys. Ruined my white/black Flyknits. Man that ****** up my whole week :smh: :lol:

Got the wallet in from epaulet today.. It's on the bigger side compared to wallets I've bought in the past. It does still fit in my pants/jeans pockets which is a plus..

Quality is :pimp: though

What y'all think?
Lots of people ask me what brand it is. And when they try to prno

Got the wallet in from epaulet today.. It's on the bigger side compared to wallets I've bought in the past. It does still fit in my pants/jeans pockets which is a plus..

Quality is :pimp: though

What y'all think?
Lots of people ask me what brand it is. And when they try to pronounce it, they butcher it badly :lol:

I may pick up some more as Xmas gifts.

What kind of product will have my hair styled like that? Can't do much with my hair except slick it back with some hair glue or pomade. Don't like the greasy look.

1) Use a clarifying shampoo if you haven't already. Wax and shampoo/conditioner actually leaves residue, which might be a reason why your hair doesn't style the way you want.
2) Use a heat protection spray before you blow dry. The heat is extremely damaging to your hair and scalp.
3) Apply a thickening mouse if your hair is thin.
4) Blowdry your hair upwards..and remember to blowdry starting from the roots of your hair.
5) Apply a thin layer of wax to shape it the way you want. (I find that American Crew fiber works the best on my hair..but you gotta experiment).
6) Use a matte hair spray to keep it in place.

Back
Top Bottom