Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Just put it in a ponytail with the spray to tame the frizz. I might rock it with the suit, hitting up the malls today for the pickup. Even hitting up Ross to see if I can score something good to save some bucks.

I forgot to mention this, but I've got long hair (past shoulder length) and I always have a shape up done every two weeks so it always looks clean. I'm thinking for my interview to have it in a professional bun.
Tony Little that ish

Anyone ever sold an expensive item and the buyer asks to not include signature confirmation?

I have a policy on Grailed, eBay, SF, etc. that anything I sell for +$200 will include signature confirmation. I understand that some people may not be home to sign for the package, but it helps both of us:

1) the buyer will most likely get his package, even if he has to go to the post office to pick it up

2) the seller has confirmation that it'll most likely get delivered

I've had 4 buyers who've asked me about this and it's pretty annoying when I'm dealing with a $400 jacket, $300 wallet, etc. For $3 extra for signature confirmation, you get your expensive item you bought and I get peace of mind.

Last edited:
Yea nah. I don't play that game.

I may be paranoid but if it's an expensive item they need to sign fornit

Back
Top Bottom