Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Stock up bc distribution is shifting and future prices going up

IMG_0050.jpg

Had no plans on buying shirts today but can always use backups. I grabbed a pair of swim trunks too. Thanks for posting the Grana info.

The ripped jeans from ASOS arrived and the look and feel amazing. The fit and sizing is perfect; the only thing I need to do is get them hemmed because the legs are too long.

Shout out to everyone who signed up using my link. Once the credit comes in I'll do a random give away for some grana merch to spread the love!

SS is the cheapest bang for your buck. Since you need more then just a suit I'd say save up. You said it's a couple months away. Assuming you have the 500-600 now, you'll be able to cop something from SS plus the rest of your outfit.
SS is hella good but man it expensive and it ain't even tailored! Does the prices include tailoring??

was in need of a weekend travel bag...

copped a keepall 45 in damier cobalt :stoneface:

men's wearhouse or jos a bank will save you money. but it'll be a sh** suit.

if someone knows of another company that makes half canvassed offerings that utilize known, respected mills for their fabrics, that are in the $400-600 range, I'd love to hear about them.

Anyone order shirts from TM Lewin before and can comment on how they compare to Charles Tyrwhitt?

SS wont change anytime soon. My dad is the head tailor at one of their main locations, they're only gonna keep expanding throughout the U.S. Doubt their prices go up though. Miss the outlet days of $80 a suit :smh:

Can swim trunk bois post review once in hand please

I bought the drawstring kind a couple months ago. Material and cut is nice, but like all Grana stuff definitely should have sized up one.

If it helps, i'm 30 waist and went Small, should have gone M cuz my quads can barely squeeze thru - my lady refers to em as the McGregor trunks

Still looks good but one wrong move in the pool and it's over (queue Vince Carter gif)

You're a lucky dude. Tailoring when ever you want it.

Yea i get free tailoring, but since he's so busy the wait time is 2-4 weeks minimum :lol:

He knows how to hand make anything. Taught the entire SuitSupply how to tailor, they use the tailoring manual that he created there lol. He wants to open his own bespoke business and hand make cashmere top coats here in the city, but lacks the internet knowledge to really spread it. Once things come to fruition i'll keep NT posted with some discounts.

SS wont change anytime soon. My dad is the head tailor at one of their main locations, they're only gonna keep expanding throughout the U.S. Doubt their prices go up though. Miss the outlet days of $80 a suit :smh:

Can I join your family

Back
Top Bottom