Dressing better

I ain't finna front, that bag is pretty dope. Not 1,000 dope, but still
pimp.gif
none the less.

Nylon. I personally like the graphite version better, would have been a great gym/versatile travel (since it's easily foldable) bag if it were in the $400-$500 range.
i99DT.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

The brooks card isn't their corporate card, it's their credit card.

And yes, it does have box pleats in the back, it doesn't bother me much though.
I think the sport shirts fit a slightly slimmer than the dress shirts too, i am not 100% on that though.
The oxfords definitely feels slimmer because it's thicker.
I wear a 17 (neck) 35 (sleeve) in the BB ESF Dress Shirt...should I go with a Large or X-Large in the Sport Shirt?...any thoughts fellas?

Originally Posted by tommycap06

Yea I cant lie, 1000 is way too much for the bag.

Absolute impulse buy but Im cool with it

I think alot of us have been in your shoes at least once...IE : I lost my evidences 2 times and 3 times I bought them...lol..I could have just bought the millis..

Originally Posted by tommycap06

Yea I cant lie, 1000 is way too much for the bag.

Absolute impulse buy but Im cool with it

laugh.gif

yea but i aint mad at cha.

ill buy it off ya once you get tired of it 

edit: just saw somebody already mentioned when you get tired of it talk to em 
laugh.gif

ksteezy - oUCHhh!!

But I definitely hear ya about the shoes. Which is why I'm starting to unload a lot of those mistakes lol No one needs nearly 200 sneakers..

Al Audi - lol at least I have a market to sell it off if I ever regret it!

More power you all spending $1000 on a nylon bag. I have a couple of friends that work for LV and I still couldn't do it. If I spend $1000 on anything, I want to be the only one that knows that. Probably the frugal Capricorn in me.

Gonna grab these next week, nice and Springy.
tumblr_lhvfxwxAOh1qaf7o7.jpg

Past few.
106kp3n.jpg

nzklm0.jpg

Steey bro u cease to amaze me at this point bro... Put me on with them coke connects forreal dog. I'm starting to really think ur last name might be escobar at this point....

Dope bag really tho.... I saw a couple of those new belts on the LV website I'm hoping my sac's gets a couple in so I can see them in person before I try to cop this summer

More power you all spending $1000 on a nylon bag. I have a couple of friends that work for LV and I still couldn't do it. If I spend $1000 on anything, I want to be the only one that knows that. Probably the frugal Capricorn in me.
Lol Ty, I know. Its definitely not for everyone, trust me when I say I was hesitant to buy it, but hey you only live once right?
Those Frye's look good too. I need to grab some more wingtips in light colors.
Oh, and hook it up with LV connect!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Steey bro u cease to amaze me at this point bro... Put me on with them coke connects forreal dog. I'm starting to really think ur last name might be escobar at this point....

Dope bag really tho.... I saw a couple of those new belts on the LV website I'm hoping my sac's gets a couple in so I can see them in person before I try to cop this summer

indifferent.gif

The gold watch is fire Nacho, I was thinking about getting a gold Seiko for the hell of it.

Sneakerprince - I really don't got it like that bro, honestly I just work more than the average Joe, therefore I try to spoil myself every chance I get....if not me, who..? Lol

TY - I envy the way you think, very smart. Unfortunately I have a weakspot for one high-end brand and that's LV...I could careless for gucci, Burberry, etc, etc...I do know 1k for a nylon bag is ugh though...lol

Originally Posted by RFX45

Retails for $1200+ $1,070.
I remember because I thought the other colorway was nice but the price is almost the same as the keepall in canvas.
thats exactly what i thought when i saw it at the LV store a couple weeks back...$500-600 maybe but for $400 more i can get the keepall 55.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Gonna grab these next week, nice and Springy.
tumblr_lhvfxwxAOh1qaf7o7.jpg

Past few.
106kp3n.jpg

nzklm0.jpg

name of the shoes>

So I have a presentation for school next week and I'd like to dress up, but not break the bank. Can someone point me in the direction of a navy or grey suit? I'm a broke college student, my budget is around $120. I know that's low, but I'm not looking for something great, just enough to get me by the day.

I heard Jos A. Bank has Buy 1 suit for $200 get the 2nd for $100.

Any ideas?

^ I remember some guy in my speech class was wearing some bright !%% suit, he was like " watch everybody focus on suit than my presentation ".

Originally Posted by Jordman23

So I have a presentation for school next week and I'd like to dress up, but not break the bank. Can someone point me in the direction of a navy or grey suit? I'm a broke college student, my budget is around $120. I know that's low, but I'm not looking for something great, just enough to get me by the day.

I heard Jos A. Bank has Buy 1 suit for $200 get the 2nd for $100.

Any ideas?

I have no clue where you get a new suit for $120. If you don't mind it being used I've seen some really cheap suits on SF.

Back
Top Bottom