Dressing better

Why is dude posting all of Wiggz Lo's pics?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by Thakid904

Been lurking this thread for awhile, really helped me out
Stepped out Saturday night with the boys

Sorry for the terrible Iphone pic

Nice fit, but I'd ditch the fitted.
Yeup. Doesn't look bad. What shoes are you wearing sir? 

yo, what was that thing posted a few hunid pages back about buying a pair of Clarks for cheap and being able to switch em at the actual store? Someone break it down please and thank you.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by Thakid904

Been lurking this thread for awhile, really helped me out
Stepped out Saturday night with the boys

Sorry for the terrible Iphone pic

Nice fit, but I'd ditch the fitted.

agreed. get rid of the hat.  and also dont button the cardigan up/down all the way... especially if youre gunna wear the fitted.  with the glasses and watch it gives it this whole "trying really hard to look proper... but not really" look 

Can I get an opinion on these?  Ransom Adidas Dune.  I saw them at a store and was intrigued, but I haven't pulled the trigger on them.  

zoom9.jpg

^ nice kicks

not sure how much they run, but check out the clae strayhorn at zappos for a similar look at a good price.

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

^My BR suit from them. I thought they fit pretty nice for my body type.
2nur96s.jpg

nice overall suit ... however, if you are going for a slimmer aesthetic, you should probably go with slimmer lasted shoes too. helps make everything proportionally better. 

Originally Posted by niidawg3

2nur96s.jpg

nice overall suit ... however, if you are going for a slimmer aesthetic, you should probably go with slimmer lasted shoes too. helps make everything proportionally better. 

From the look of the 3rd pic the pants look like they may be a bit small in the seat/leg area. Good suit overall though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Young Street86

Originally Posted by niidawg3

2nur96s.jpg

From the look of the 3rd pic the pants look like they may be a bit small in the seat/leg area. Good suit overall though
pimp.gif

i agree - the pants need some work. i just put up a blog post about fitting (suit) pants:

http://adabraka-sartorialist.tumblr.com/post/4368836176/the-case-of-the-neglected-pants#notes 

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Can I get an opinion on these?  Ransom Adidas Dune.  I saw them at a store and was intrigued, but I haven't pulled the trigger on them.  

zoom9.jpg
I have a pair of all black ones. They are better than your average Desert Boot/sneaker. Pretty comfortable too. The only setback is that the heel area of the shoe isnt sturdy and it may crease unfavorably.

i like them. burgundy is always a great color for sneakers. 

Originally Posted by illwill8710

I have a pair of all black ones. They are better than your average Desert Boot/sneaker. Pretty comfortable too. The only setback is that the heel area of the shoe isnt sturdy and it may crease unfavorably.
pics of creases on ur pair? would those or vans chukkas b better for casual wear , that includes button downs as well as tshirts?

Back
Top Bottom