Dressing better

Originally Posted by niidawg3

After the storm ... 

more on the dark side ... 
that suit is too nice
pimp.gif

Its That Dude wrote:

boooya.  got the seller to cancel the transaction.  didn't have to pay a dime!
pimp.gif

bought this Brooks Brothers blazer below for $15 bucks shipped!

Nice come up, does anybody have any advice for buying suits on eBay?

I always want to jump in, but getting bamboozled with a bootleg suit doesn't sit well with me.

Props to Lex for continuing to post his fits. Keep doing you fam.

Dude with the curls from Street Etiquette ? His fits are just as ridiculous and have everyone in this thread
eek.gif

Quality isn't the same from what I understand but not overly terrible. No idea on sizing, sorry.

RFX & Nii- can I wear white pants with a blue blazer at this point in the season? Or should I stick with stone, light khaki color? When do you start wearing white?

More for RFX & Nii, but feel free to chime in

I normally dislike Gap but I was surprised at how well the slim tailored pants fit, pretty decent quality for work.

I normally dislike Gap but I was surprised at how well the slim tailored pants fit, pretty decent quality for work.

Originally Posted by WJG23G

RFX & Nii- can I wear white pants with a blue blazer at this point in the season? Or should I stick with stone, light khaki color? When do you start wearing white?

Depends on which shade of blue. I think white pants/jeans with somewhat of a royal blue blazer could work well for spring. 

Originally Posted by RFX45

Depends on which shade of blue. I think white pants/jeans with somewhat of a royal blue blazer could work well for spring. 

I agree that a royal blue blazer w/ white would be nice, but i'm thinking more navy blazer, as that's what I currently have, and gingham shirt, either blue or purple. White pants okay for that?

I have a question for everyone, what kind of hangers do you guys use? Plastic, metal wire, or wood? style of the hanger(basic, with clips for pants, etc)?

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by Thakid904

Been lurking this thread for awhile, really helped me out
Stepped out Saturday night with the boys

Sorry for the terrible Iphone pic

Nice fit, but I'd ditch the fitted.

agreed. get rid of the hat.  and also dont button the cardigan up/down all the way... especially if youre gunna wear the fitted.  with the glasses and watch it gives it this whole "trying really hard to look proper... but not really" look 
Thanks for all the responses guys. Its hard to see in the pic but I did have the last button unbuttoned. Had to lose the fitted when I got to the club anyway just thought it went nice with everything. And for the guy that asked about the shoes they're clarks bushacre.

i really hope this young lex guy is a joke. this is used to be the one thread on NT you could go to just to appreciate the fits people wear, get advice, find out actual information about clothes, and it lacked all of the other BS that NT is filled with now a days. this guy has started too much crap in this thread so either he needs to take his crappy fits to WDYWT or people just need to leave him be.

Originally Posted by bpt1986

^ nice kicks

not sure how much they run, but check out the clae strayhorn at zappos for a similar look at a good price.

Good looking out. 
I'll check them out.  

Originally Posted by RFX45

I agree that a royal blue blazer w/ white would be nice, but i'm thinking more navy blazer, as that's what I currently have, and gingham shirt, either blue or purple. White pants okay for that?
I wore a pair of white jeans and a cotton navy blazer on Saturday. I don't really observe the memorial day rule as i wear white jeans even during the winter. 

It sounds great with the gingham shirt. 

Speaking of white jeans, I've been on the lookout for a decent pair. Any suggestions? I'd like to get a pair in straight or slim straight cut. So far I've tried the ones at H&M and Zara but both are way too skinny for me. Looking to spend around $50-80.

Back
Top Bottom