Dressing better

^^^ I'm almost sure those are RL Polo's.

Edit: Found it!
http://www.ralphlauren.co...iewall&parentPage=family
pPOLO2-5374914_standard_v330.jpg

pPOLO2-5522647_standard_v330.jpg

pPOLO2-5441936_alternate1_v330.jpg

^yep, i've seen the same shirt at belks. I need one like that too, and probably on sale now
nerd.gif

EDIT:
smh.gif
i was bout to post the same *%*@.
laugh.gif

topman and topshop has some nice mens stuff

and does anyone know the cardigan pharrell is wearing in this video?

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by manamazing55

wow I really like these, and the sole comes to the front to prevent scuffing. id rather pay around $60 though

10757-810533-p.jpg

Get this Sperry Loafers on sale $50 at http://www.urbanoutfitter...Id=MENS_SHOES&prepushId=
Not the same color but it is affordable.
16282386_01_b

RFX, I love those bro, saw them last week...........kept searching and searching for those in brown but couldnt find. I dont do black shoes usually. Thanks for the help though. Those Borns are the style im lookin for but I just cant justify spending $100 when i dont actually "need" anymore shoes
ohwell.gif
I actually ordered those black sperry loafers off of uo.com and they looked horrible in person, like some bedroom slippers. Definitelywouldn't wear them to go out because it doesnt have a hard bottom, it's like a really soft sole piece. Save your money they only look that good onlinenot in person.

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

eaten through in a few months? The hell you doing, playing ball in ur mocs?

pretty much any of them that have nothing towards the toe will scuff from simply walking from a parking lot to a building. Total waste of money imo

Originally Posted by Yan Can Cook

like the above stated, it's an RL cable knit. it's a carryover style they put out every spring in their Polo, Rugby and Tennis lines with updateddetails. last i saw they had a very similar one on sale at Dillards for $79.99. as for Yacht wear, just browse the RL site for yachting, you'll get a goodidea. if you're on a budget, FIVE FOUR has some decent looks for their spring/summer line.

Desert boots finally came today. wore them once and the bottom looks black now. least no one can see it
if anyone comes across a navy blazer at a reasonable price by reasonable i mean <100, please let me know

If I'm trying to be fitted for a suit that I want to get tailored anyway, what should I pay attention to when I'm initially purchasing? How it fits theshoulders? Appreciate the info ahead of time...

Originally Posted by Yan Can Cook

topman and topshop has some nice mens stuff

the cardigan is by ralph lauren.. someone on nt actually bought it on sale i think

the retail was 900ish

Originally Posted by HardWork919

If I'm trying to be fitted for a suit that I want to get tailored anyway, what should I pay attention to when I'm initially purchasing? How it fits the shoulders? Appreciate the info ahead of time...
If you're going to get fitted, you would do nothing. The tailor would take all of the measurements for you while you stand there with thesuit on and do the rest.

If you mean you're going to buy a suit, and then get it tailored....the most important part is the shoulder pads. You want them to be the length of yourshoulders and not beyond it. For reference, go back and check out the 'choppa suit' pix I posted of myself in a generic suit. It shows the padsextending beyond my shoulders.

After that you would have a tailor take the width in (if the blazer is too wide for your frame). You would probably have the sleeves shortened a bit too sothe sleeves of the button down under show a tad bit. Note that when you do this, the jacket will look funny if you ever choose to wear it with a short sleevetop under since the sleeves will appear to be too short.

And with pants, get the proper length so they don't drag on the floor or bundle up. Or if you can't find you proper length, a tailor can easily hemthe inseam up. I know slim fit is not liked by everyone so either go with slim, relax or classic fit. Just no baggy pants for a suit.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by HardWork919

If I'm trying to be fitted for a suit that I want to get tailored anyway, what should I pay attention to when I'm initially purchasing? How it fits the shoulders? Appreciate the info ahead of time...
If you're going to get fitted, you would do nothing. The tailor would take all of the measurements for you while you stand there with the suit on and do the rest.

If you mean you're going to buy a suit, and then get it tailored....the most important part is the shoulder pads. You want them to be the length of your shoulders and not beyond it. For reference, go back and check out the 'choppa suit' pix I posted of myself in a generic suit. It shows the pads extending beyond my shoulders.

After that you would have a tailor take the width in (if the blazer is too wide for your frame). You would probably have the sleeves shortened a bit too so the sleeves of the button down under show a tad bit. Note that when you do this, the jacket will look funny if you ever choose to wear it with a short sleeve top under since the sleeves will appear to be too short.

And with pants, get the proper length so they don't drag on the floor or bundle up. Or if you can't find you proper length, a tailor can easily hem the inseam up. I know slim fit is not liked by everyone so either go with slim, relax or classic fit. Just no baggy pants for a suit.

pimp.gif
Appreciate that my good sir.

anyone have an idea how to clean suede shoes? after one wear they're already messed up. knew I should of gone with a darker pair

Now this is stylein right here!!! This is my Godson and God daughter in there easter best! Check out lil man in is oxfords!!! (Polo BTW) Im a proud God mama soi just wanted to share with you guys!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by 1focusedfemale

Now this is stylein right here!!! This is my Godson and God daughter in there easter best! Check out lil man in is oxfords!!! (Polo BTW) Im a proud God mama so i just wanted to share with you guys!
happy.gif

Awww, Welfare Halmark moment

Originally Posted by FaMs

Now this is stylein right here!!! This is my Godson and God daughter in there easter best! Check out lil man in is oxfords!!! (Polo BTW) Im a proud God mama so i just wanted to share with you guys!
happy.gif

reported.

Originally Posted by FaMs

happy.gif

That was soooo uncalled for!!! Its acturally parents out here that go to work everyday and provide for there children like they are suppose to!!!There mom and dad go to work everyday and they are not supported by the government!!! I hope you get banned!!

For Father's Day, I want to get my dad a nice pair of professional looking shoes. Does anyone have any suggestions? He's a doctor and he's alwayson his feet. I'm not too sure if there are any "comfortable" shoes that would suit this category, but I figured that you guys might know of anyquality shoes.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Gregory House

The internet is serious business. You should know that by now.

laugh.gif
....I mean you just know those kids are from some deprived area in theMidwest..probably Detroit, who else spends money on suits for Easter but Detroit?...That's why the city is the poorest in the nation because of their lackof education in financing...It was more of an observational humor if anything..really man, no harm.

Back
Top Bottom