Dressing better

2rd9nir.jpg

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Anyone know of a jeans that fit like Levi 521?
I recently got a pair for cheap at Macy's and these fit so much more comfortable than 511's while still having the tapered look. They only have a few select washes, but I rather now just find a nice quality pair of jeans that fit very similar. Suggestions? $150 dollar range.
I've been wondering the same thing man. I asked a couple of pages back, but nothing
ohwell.gif

These 521's are my favourite pair right now. The extra room on the thigh is so appreciated and the taper bottom is 
pimp.gif

I haven't tried the 521s but it sounds like APC Petite Standards is a good pair to try on. I got my pair on sale at Nordstrom for $80 a few months ago.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by Smedroc

hey, got a pair of boots on saturday for a steal..

any info on them? were they worth picking up? Thx in advance..

Iron rangers.. i got the same ones.

They're good everyday boots imo, go with most things on the casual tip... Look good when you wear them in too.

Just don't wear them in snow/ice... cause you will be on skates!!
laugh.gif

thx for the info, got them from a friend for $150, i see they are $300+ online so i got a steal.. the quality on these are amazing, and im not a boot guy.. Might buy the rest of them and try to resell
he has more? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DZaster

Can anyone in here PLEASE recommend me the best brands of plain tees? I talking like just basic white, heather grey, heather navy or heather red tees. I've tried Gap tees and the fit on those is ***. I'm thinking J. Crew Broken In tees?

I like the tees and v-necks from Banana Republic. Seems to fit me well.

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

Originally Posted by DZaster

Can anyone in here PLEASE recommend me the best brands of plain tees? I talking like just basic white, heather grey, heather navy or heather red tees. I've tried Gap tees and the fit on those is ***. I'm thinking J. Crew Broken In tees?

I like the tees and v-necks from Banana Republic. Seems to fit me well.

J Crew slim fit and BDG slim fit are my go to tees

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Iron rangers.. i got the same ones.

They're good everyday boots imo, go with most things on the casual tip... Look good when you wear them in too.

Just don't wear them in snow/ice... cause you will be on skates!!
laugh.gif

thx for the info, got them from a friend for $150, i see they are $300+ online so i got a steal.. the quality on these are amazing, and im not a boot guy.. Might buy the rest of them and try to resell
he has more? 
nerd.gif

yea like 7 more pairs, no boxes though, my friend told me boxes are pretty important with red wings? lol

he has more? 
nerd.gif

yea like 7 more pairs, no boxes though, my friend told me boxes are pretty important with red wings? lol

How much could you, if you could, get me a paid for? I wear size 9.5 (or 9-10). I've been looking for some boots and those were some of the top ones I liked. 

he has more? 
nerd.gif

How much could you, if you could, get me a paid for? I wear size 9.5 (or 9-10). I've been looking for some boots and those were some of the top ones I liked. 
pmd you

Nordstorm Racks where I am had the Clarks Desert boots for $59. (Brown, Black, Grey)

Got a pair of Grey Clarks $59.
Camshere Cardigan for $14.99
Nordstorm Oxford shirt for $19.42
Hoodie for $2.99
Came out on top.

Back
Top Bottom