Dressing better

I bought a pretty nice knit cardigan(shawl collar) today at GAP. Had no intentions of buying anything, but I was in the area. I'll snap a pic later.

edit: oh yea, I came to say that every time I pick something up at GAP, the item(s) ring up cheaper than expected. Today, tag reads $69.50, register initially says $39.99 (at this point I'm thinking the 40% has been applied because it does equate to near $40). The cashier girl says "ok, with the 40%, it is $23.xx." Nice.

BTW, I tried on the Barracuda jacket & it fits horrible. The small is very short in the body & the medium is too boxy for my liking.

Hows the fit on barracuda jacket? Pretty slim or not at all?
I have my eye on a similar jacket by a more expensive brand but if the GAP fits well, I'll jump on that deal asap.
I just wish they had a size xs in-stores.

Ended up getting that tan Barracuda jacket from another gap in medium,along with a navy cardigan with two pockets on the front, and also ablue oxford shirt. Total came out to $125 and some change. There was ablue gingham shirt they had, but I didn't end up getting it. Kinda wishI pulled the trigger and got it now.
frown.gif

laugh.gif

I just placed an order for the jacket, a blue oxford and a purple gingham a few days ago with a 25% off code.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Ended up getting that tan Barracuda jacket from another gap in medium, along with a navy cardigan with two pockets on the front, and also a blue oxford shirt. Total came out to $125 and some change. There was a blue gingham shirt they had, but I didn't end up getting it. Kinda wish I pulled the trigger and got it now.
frown.gif

The good news is they gave me a coupon for 40% off over the next three Wednesday's so I might have to go back and pick it up.

we need pictures of you wearing it asap

Sunday visit to your favorite 3 discounters; Uniqlo, Zara & H&M

Uniqlo - Spring
20100214-CIMG0319.jpg
20100214-CIMG0315.jpg

20100214-CIMG0314.jpg
20100214-CIMG0324.jpg

20100214-CIMG0316.jpg
20100214-CIMG0318.jpg

mini gingham
20100214-CIMG0328.jpg
20100214-CIMG0329.jpg

20100214-CIMG0320.jpg
20100214-CIMG0321.jpg

$40 field jacket, orig. $60
20100214-CIMG0327.jpg
20100214-CIMG0326.jpg

$20 v-neck cotton sweaters in every color
20100214-CIMG0330.jpg

20100214-CIMG0331.jpg

20100214-CIMG0312.jpg
20100214-CIMG0332.jpg

my only purchase was a Denim Hunting Cap for $20, Zara sale was too good
IMG_6315.jpg

Zara
$15 100% Wool V-necks, $15 shirt
IMG_6312.jpg

IMG_6313.jpg
20100214-CIMG0336.jpg

chocolate suede jacket $60
20100214-CIMG0334.jpg
20100214-CIMG0335.jpg

H&M
20100214-CIMG0305.jpg
20100214-CIMG0339.jpg

flagship store carries their 100% Wool Suit, much improvement, $160 jacket & $60 pants, solid navy, still contemplating
20100214-CIMG0310.jpg
20100214-CIMG0311.jpg

killer reversible jacket for the lil man
20100214-CIMG0337.jpg

i really need to step my hat game up...and i mean all across the board...from kangols to top hats...who here can attach a nice hat to their outfits???

Damn, I want to go to Uniqlo so bad.
Nacho, that khaki nylon bomber looks nice and khaki blazer fits well and goes well with the stripe shirt.
Not sure if you did that on purpose but I like the look.
I like the suded jacket from Zara too, faux leather though right?

Yeah, they really need to bring a Uniqlo store to the LA area. They have some nice looking stuff.

Great belt Ty, I wanted that belt too but wasn't sure how well the buckle holds on.
Does it hold up well? Sometimes when it comes to buckle like that it is more about novelty and usually the function takes a hit.
As for a black belt, I kind of like Tanners black belt with a copper buckle.
STANDARD-BLK-COP.jpg

Today, it was surprisingly warm in SoCal.
So tonight, still taking a break from dress shoes/boots, had a bit of a early spring inspiration.
Shoes might not be thread appropriate for the most part, oh well...

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by RFX45

SMH at David Lee
c8c11b364cabf414857df205446dc89a-getty-95705409sd006_2010_nba_all_.jpg
David Lee could do whatever the hell he wants
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

watch out before team nyk invades this thread
nerd.gif

Damn Straight he can do whatever the hell he wants...this man is GOD

and smh for missing the gap sale....and quicksilver you've never seen a typo?

Great belt Ty, I wanted that belt too but wasn't sure how well the buckle holds on.
Does it hold up well? Sometimes when it comes to buckle like that it is more about novelty and usually the function takes a hit.
As for a black belt, I kind of like Tanners black belt with a copper buckle.
STANDARD-BLK-COP.jpg

Today, it was surprisingly warm in SoCal.
So tonight, still taking a break from dress shoes/boots, had a bit of a early spring inspiration.
Shoes might not be thread appropriate for the most part, oh well...

pimp.gif

One of my favorite fits

RFX love the Gucci slip-on..I got the all brown pair.~

EDIT:
Also RFX where you get that shirt? I'm looking for some nice short sleeve button up shirts.

Thanks~

I have my eye on a similar jacket by a more expensive brand but if the GAP fits well, I'll jump on that deal asap.
My BBs camera sucks so the pictures I snapped aren't worth posting.

IMO the jackets fit on me is pretty good. It fits me more snug because my shoulders are on the broader end of the medium whereas the large was way too big for me, so I'd say it's fit is for an average to semi-slim fit person.  For it to fit me perfectly I would need to shorten the sleeves a little bit, the jacket would need to be about a half inch longer, and a the shoulders a tad bit broader. I definitely wanted to pick it up either way and the large wasn't a good fit. So the medium, for being off the rack, was a good option.

I too picked up the Barracuda jacket in Tan from Gap. Seriously a great purchase IMO. It fits me really well and has a classic look.

The navy looked nice too, I'd cop if it ever went further on sale

I have a feeling i'll be wearing this jacket quite often. Especially for those spring nights

I like the outfit, RFX. But the shoes are too much for my taste. I especially like the inseam of those khaki's, BTW what brand are they?

Just got an email from Gilt saying my jacket is shipped. First order and so far so good.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

My BBs camera sucks so the pictures I snapped aren't worth posting.

IMO the jackets fit on me is pretty good. It fits me more snug because my shoulders are on the broader end of the medium whereas the large was way too big for me, so I'd say it's fit is for an average to semi-slim fit person.  For it to fit me perfectly I would need to shorten the sleeves a little bit, the jacket would need to be about a half inch longer, and a the shoulders a tad bit broader. I definitely wanted to pick it up either way and the large wasn't a good fit. So the medium, for being off the rack, was a good option.

thanks for the info, I have kind of broad shoulders and I am 6'2 190lbs so I'm thinking either medium or tall medium, what you think? what sucks is that I live in Sweden so I have a zero chance of testing it before I decide to buy it.

Back
Top Bottom