Dressing better

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]MuslimShady[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)], my girlfriend use to go to UCI and she lived a block away from that shopping area you were sitting at. Lee's Sandwiches, Yogurt Land, and Trader Joe's all within walking distance FTW.[/color]

Originally Posted by MuslimShady

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

About 100 pages ago someone posted a sale for a $10 coat by a company called Tulle. That's the coat I'm wearing in this picture. I got lucky and got one in my size. It came much longer than the picture, but I had it altered to that length.

No Fn way. I knew I had to cop em. Problem was I already have 3 long coats (thigh length) and didn't want another one.

What's the material?

The coat is 60% wool and 40% viscose and the lining is polyester. The coat went down to my knees when I first got it but got it shortened.

Dam, I shouldn't have cancelled my orders... I read from others that their coats run small... was it the other way around for you since you had it altered?

what boots is this Gilt model wearing?

med.jpg

Originally Posted by jamespiritu

Originally Posted by MuslimShady

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

About 100 pages ago someone posted a sale for a $10 coat by a company called Tulle. That's the coat I'm wearing in this picture. I got lucky and got one in my size. It came much longer than the picture, but I had it altered to that length.

No Fn way. I knew I had to cop em. Problem was I already have 3 long coats (thigh length) and didn't want another one.

What's the material?

The coat is 60% wool and 40% viscose and the lining is polyester. The coat went down to my knees when I first got it but got it shortened.
Dam, I shouldn't have cancelled my orders... I read from others that their coats run small... was it the other way around for you since you had it altered

I guess you could say that. The upper body and everything fit very well, I just wanted it to be shorter because I thought it was missing something when it was longer.

I caved in and bought that Gap Baracuda jacket.  It fits really good for me and have worn it 3 times already.

Some of the pics on lookbook.nu are really good.  Damn, I want to take pics like that...but most of the folks I know aren't that into fashion. 
laugh.gif

RFX gettin cocky!!!

MuslimShady, how much it was to tailor your toggle jacket? I have the same one, but it's a little longer than I'm used to..

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

if anybody is in the market for a black pea coat, they have em on clearance at Heritage 1981 (21Men now) for $24.99
eek.gif

wool fabric, maybe wool blend idk, but it's a steal for that price.
my dude you got a link?

http://www.forever21.com/...m_outerwear&page=all

couldn't find it
not online
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

the best size i could find was Medium, and believe me...I tried sooo dang hard to convince myself that I could pull it off...but it just wasn't happening
laugh.gif

i saw the forever 21 peacoat online earlier today it must be sold out. it had these zippers on both sides that i really didnt like.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Easter Sunday....
282kdw5.jpg

Got the grey bucks from Nordstrom too.
smpnat.jpg

et7b82.jpg
man I was just looking at both of those are they the 1901 or whatever they're called.
how do they fit, are they comfortable enough to do a lot of walking in?

Originally Posted by cor23ey

RFX gettin cocky!!!

MuslimShady, how much it was to tailor your toggle jacket? I have the same one, but it's a little longer than I'm used to..

My mom knows how to do many alterations and for the most part she did the jacket. So it cost $free.fifty

Im sorry 95% of this stuff i wouldn't wear. No not because i like to dress "ghetto" but when i want 2 dress nice ill throw on a nice button up maybe polo, and dress pants. but its the shoes yall postin i cant do. lol i would wear a brand new pair of all black "swamps", or any tims that match. But much respest to everybody tryin 2 step there game up.

Originally Posted by quik1987

Stack Bundless said:
can someone please recommend me a simple tiebar? I really don't know what to look for so I think I'm gonna buy one without any details to it, just silver, small and very low key. It's for a semi skinny knit tie btw

http://www.thetiebar.com/categoryPages/Tiebars.asp

thanks for the link, but they didn't have one that I liked, but the price tag was good, thanks again

Originally Posted by SkunkInDunks

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

can someone please recommend me a simple tiebar? I really don't know what to look for so I think I'm gonna buy one without any details to it, just silver, small and very low key. It's for a semi skinny knit tie btw
tiffany-plain-tie-bar.jpg

http://www.tiffany.com/Sh...6768&search_param=sp�c+28818w-r+-x+-nri+-nit

man this one is perfect but the price tag is to much for me right now, but I now have some kind of reference point, good looking out.

Originally Posted by wj4

I caved in and bought that Gap Baracuda jacket.  It fits really good for me and have worn it 3 times already.

Some of the pics on lookbook.nu are really good.  Damn, I want to take pics like that...but most of the folks I know aren't that into fashion. 
laugh.gif

I'm still not sure if I should buy it, could you post a couple of pictures?

^
The only problem with the jacket is that the length is kind of short.  The waist of the jacket sits right at the waist of my jeans.

Back
Top Bottom