Duke eliminated out of the NCAA Tournament Appreciation Post

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

I'm bent and I love all ya'll ninjas.  I feel like Henz last night.  That alch got me feelin' loose as mother GOOSE!

I love my squad.  I love my Duke bredgren.  Ya'll know who you are.  We got a got' damn army Master P want no part of.  We part the Red Sea when we get together and cheer Duke on.  Ya'll greener than my $#%% when I drink root grass.  Got 'em envy of my squad and my troops.  Cue that gif. of Diddy doin' his dance, Dre or Cake.

Come at bro!  Come at meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

35715ceeb46fa330a6e18fa17bf2f63f304300a.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm bent and I love all ya'll ninjas.  I feel like Henz last night.  That alch got me feelin' loose as mother GOOSE!

I love my squad.  I love my Duke bredgren.  Ya'll know who you are.  We got a got' damn army Master P want no part of.  We part the Red Sea when we get together and cheer Duke on.  Ya'll greener than my $#%% when I drink root grass.  Got 'em envy of my squad and my troops.  Cue that gif. of Diddy doin' his dance, Dre or Cake.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

alien.gif
Go play video games or something. Damn

alien.gif
Go play video games or something. Damn

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Originally Posted by ricky409

why do people hate duke so much?

they dont really do much that warrants it...?

They are the Yankees/Lakers of college basketball. They win consistently and they have a large douche bag following. That's not to say every Duke supporter is a prick, but the ones that are cast a shadow. Take into account they have storied rivalries within the ACC too and there are just a lot of cb fans of other schools.

Duke forget about Dukie V and the rest of the slurpers at ESPN

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Originally Posted by ricky409

why do people hate duke so much?

they dont really do much that warrants it...?

They are the Yankees/Lakers of college basketball. They win consistently and they have a large douche bag following. That's not to say every Duke supporter is a prick, but the ones that are cast a shadow. Take into account they have storied rivalries within the ACC too and there are just a lot of cb fans of other schools.

Duke forget about Dukie V and the rest of the slurpers at ESPN

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

I know all this hating I'm doing will come back to bite me though. I don't expect UNC to cut down the nets at all, but when we lose I have a feeling it could get ugly on here. Iaintevenmad.jpg

Who is gonna volunteer to start the "UNC Out of the NCAA Tournament Appreciation Thread"?

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

I know all this hating I'm doing will come back to bite me though. I don't expect UNC to cut down the nets at all, but when we lose I have a feeling it could get ugly on here. Iaintevenmad.jpg

Who is gonna volunteer to start the "UNC Out of the NCAA Tournament Appreciation Thread"?

No video of the kid on the Arizona bench hittin "The Bernie" at the end of the game. I am Disappoint.

Incase anyone missed it (almost as good as the kid at the Bobcats game doing the Monkey)

No video of the kid on the Arizona bench hittin "The Bernie" at the end of the game. I am Disappoint.

Incase anyone missed it (almost as good as the kid at the Bobcats game doing the Monkey)

Back
Top Bottom