Duke eliminated out of the NCAA Tournament Appreciation Post

Really don't want to start an argument here, but why do y'all give a damn about repeating as ACC Champs?

This is Duke. It's national championship or bust.

Really don't want to start an argument here, but why do y'all give a damn about repeating as ACC Champs?

Originally Posted by mjd77

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

I know all this hating I'm doing will come back to bite me though. I don't expect UNC to cut down the nets at all, but when we lose I have a feeling it could get ugly on here. Iaintevenmad.jpg
Who is gonna volunteer to start the "UNC Out of the NCAA Tournament Appreciation Thread"?
No one is going to make one.
no upset unlike puke doo doo devils last night
laugh.gif

roll.gif
sick.gif
Really?

I know all this hating I'm doing will come back to bite me though. I don't expect UNC to cut down the nets at all, but when we lose I have a feeling it could get ugly on here. Iaintevenmad.jpg
Who is gonna volunteer to start the "UNC Out of the NCAA Tournament Appreciation Thread"?
no upset unlike puke doo doo devils last night
laugh.gif

roll.gif
sick.gif
Really?

Originally Posted by JPZx

This is Duke. The home of NBA busts.

laugh.gif
 Fixed

Originally Posted by dreClark

bull !*!!.
pimp.gif

This is Duke. The home of NBA busts.

laugh.gif
 Fixed

Originally Posted by dreClark

bull !*!!.
pimp.gif

That !$%% went sooooo far over your head.

Like a G6.
laugh.gif

That !$%% went sooooo far over your head.

Like a G6.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CAto312

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I can understand why Heels fans would be happy, I mean they caught plenty of crap from us last year when they didn't even make the tourney.
But why would anyone else use be glad that Duke is out? Is there a reason for the hate, or do y'all just get tired of Duke being successful?

Pretty sure it's the latter, but please I would be glad to hear any reason you can pull out your ***
My reason: Duke beat the '91 Rebels.  Yes, I've held it against them this long
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  This is my exact same reason.  Then add them beating UofM the next year.  I never recovered.  
laugh.gif

And Coack K just seems like a douche.  

Originally Posted by CAto312

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I can understand why Heels fans would be happy, I mean they caught plenty of crap from us last year when they didn't even make the tourney.
But why would anyone else use be glad that Duke is out? Is there a reason for the hate, or do y'all just get tired of Duke being successful?

Pretty sure it's the latter, but please I would be glad to hear any reason you can pull out your ***
My reason: Duke beat the '91 Rebels.  Yes, I've held it against them this long
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  This is my exact same reason.  Then add them beating UofM the next year.  I never recovered.  
laugh.gif

And Coack K just seems like a douche.  

No doubt in my mind that Kyrie is going to the draft, but Sullinger definitely surprised me by saying he would return next year so anything is possible.  Backcourt of Kyrie and Doc Rivers' kid would be
pimp.gif
.  As a UNC fan, that would be tough to deal with, especially since Barnes and Henson could be gone. 

No doubt in my mind that Kyrie is going to the draft, but Sullinger definitely surprised me by saying he would return next year so anything is possible.  Backcourt of Kyrie and Doc Rivers' kid would be
pimp.gif
.  As a UNC fan, that would be tough to deal with, especially since Barnes and Henson could be gone. 

Back
Top Bottom