Dwight Howard being accused of messing with a youngn vol. It's a Trap

The text convo is kinda confusing. Also why would a 16 year old agree to a 7 foot athlete. Did she want to be split in half?
Question should be why would a superstar want a 16 year old

This will just raise her stock regardless of whether it's true or not. And lettuce be cereal here, Dwight ain't packing

Dwight always remind me of the slow character from "Of Mice And Men" ... "George, can I tend to the rabbits?"

And where are the parents? They didn't bother to find out where their daughters were flying to? It is just a bad situation all around.

Just goes to show you, you can have all the money in the world and still have no game. 

closeupjayz-e1347976237744.jpg

I think the grey is the girl talking, and she is talking to one of Dwights homies?

Like the second message is missing a coma as in "I did not play you, Dwight and I...." instead of us reading it as "I did not play you dwight,"

Like the second message is missing a coma as in "I did not play you, Dwight and I...." instead of us reading it as "I did not play you dwight,"

Yeah, I think so too.

Would it kill people to use proper punctuation sometimes? One of my biggest pet peeves, ever.

Back
Top Bottom