Dwight Howard has eye on Lakers ....

Originally Posted by Proshares

It ain't happening. They have so much money on the books for 2012-2013, they'd need to work miracles with the trades and have Buss change how he has been over the last couple of years trying to conserve his money.

30t6p3b.gif
Dudes have been sayin that about Dr. Buss for the last 10 years, he'll always do whatever it takes to keep the Lakers relevant. With that said, this is never happening.

It ain't happening. They have so much money on the books for 2012-2013, they'd need to work miracles with the trades and have Buss change how he has been over the last couple of years trying to conserve his money.

30t6p3b.gif
Dudes have been sayin that about Dr. Buss for the last 10 years, he'll always do whatever it takes to keep the Lakers relevant. With that said, this is never happening.

Originally Posted by lokiD40

Bynum + Luke + pick....it works.

You're joking right?  That's the package that would "work" to get Orlando to give you the best center in the league.
you mean like Kwame, JCrit, and a pick to get the best PF in the game? something like that??  
pimp.gif

Bynum + Luke + pick....it works.

You're joking right?  That's the package that would "work" to get Orlando to give you the best center in the league.
you mean like Kwame, JCrit, and a pick to get the best PF in the game? something like that??  
pimp.gif

I'm a big Kobe fan but in 2 years I really think it'll be too late to get a ring in LA with Kobe as your main scorer.  I want him to come home to ATL...

Teague/Joe/J-Smith/Horford/Dwight.
pimp.gif

I'm a big Kobe fan but in 2 years I really think it'll be too late to get a ring in LA with Kobe as your main scorer.  I want him to come home to ATL...

Teague/Joe/J-Smith/Horford/Dwight.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Dude wants to be Shaq. Bad.
by wanting to play for the lakers? ehhhh
Superman. "Shaq doesn't respect me. Boohoo" ... Eyeing the Lakers. This ain't the first instance of it.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Dude wants to be Shaq. Bad.
by wanting to play for the lakers? ehhhh
Superman. "Shaq doesn't respect me. Boohoo" ... Eyeing the Lakers. This ain't the first instance of it.

Let's see, Orlando #1 pick, Center, great personality, Superman shtick, can't win a title in Orlando, wants to leave to go play for the Lakers......

Yeah, no way I can see any comparison between the two. 
laugh.gif

Let's see, Orlando #1 pick, Center, great personality, Superman shtick, can't win a title in Orlando, wants to leave to go play for the Lakers......

Yeah, no way I can see any comparison between the two. 
laugh.gif

I could see Orl convincing him to take his player option for his last year, then see who they can bring in through FA when they clear salaries.

3 years (counting this year) is a long time, but Dwight doesn't seem like one to leave, say that about everyone though.

I can't imagine he extends in 2 years, but take your final year option, then see what the FO can do.

Or just bring him to NY
laugh.gif

I could see Orl convincing him to take his player option for his last year, then see who they can bring in through FA when they clear salaries.

3 years (counting this year) is a long time, but Dwight doesn't seem like one to leave, say that about everyone though.

I can't imagine he extends in 2 years, but take your final year option, then see what the FO can do.

Or just bring him to NY
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

hey after lakers got Pau....anything is possible.

This trade forever $#$!+@ up my view of what can & can't happen
30t6p3b.gif

this
30t6p3b.gif

modern day cheating imo .....most off balanced trade ever 
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

this
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

30t6p3b.gif

this
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

One of the dumbest things I've seen. 

They got 3 #1 picks, plus a bigger, younger version of Pau in his own brother, and 10 million expiring for a guy that had led them to exactly ZERO playoff wins. 

That's 5 assets, for 1 Pau.  A guy that isn't even a true franchise type player, a guy that is a pure #2 type.  Recap, 3 #1's, a young 7 footer, and 10 mil expiring deal for 1 #2 type star. 

Yeah, most off balanced trade ever. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

30t6p3b.gif

this
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

One of the dumbest things I've seen. 

They got 3 #1 picks, plus a bigger, younger version of Pau in his own brother, and 10 million expiring for a guy that had led them to exactly ZERO playoff wins. 

That's 5 assets, for 1 Pau.  A guy that isn't even a true franchise type player, a guy that is a pure #2 type.  Recap, 3 #1's, a young 7 footer, and 10 mil expiring deal for 1 #2 type star. 

Yeah, most off balanced trade ever. 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom