Dwight Howard has eye on Lakers ....

The new Lebron to NYK 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Ill never forget Stephen A talking about the trade..

"Is that a trick question? They gave up Kwameeee Brown"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Ill never forget Stephen A talking about the trade..

"Is that a trick question? They gave up Kwameeee Brown"
laugh.gif

Why's he making that face though...I get the idea his expression is like look at me im wearing a Laker hat and im ******ed.

LoL he aint going to the Lakers. Idk if its the media, or the players, or just the NBA as a whole. But this whole big name joining another big name (or 2-3) from one big city to another is getting annoying. All the hype and rumors..Like Dwight Howard might want to go to LA in 2 or 3 years but probably not? Do you not have anything else to talk about?

Unless its serious !*!% about to go down within the next few weeks, and its LEGIT, not an IDEA. Then report it.

Why's he making that face though...I get the idea his expression is like look at me im wearing a Laker hat and im ******ed.

LoL he aint going to the Lakers. Idk if its the media, or the players, or just the NBA as a whole. But this whole big name joining another big name (or 2-3) from one big city to another is getting annoying. All the hype and rumors..Like Dwight Howard might want to go to LA in 2 or 3 years but probably not? Do you not have anything else to talk about?

Unless its serious !*!% about to go down within the next few weeks, and its LEGIT, not an IDEA. Then report it.

Laker rumors never come true

Mitch's deals/signings never go through "rumors"( Gasol/Artest and recently Sasha).We just learn about it when the deal is approved.

Mitch's deals/signings never go through "rumors"( Gasol/Artest and recently Sasha).We just learn about it when the deal is approved.

I'm sick of these star players actin' like their doin' everything in their ability to help the team, Dwight needa be puttin' up 25+ pts per night on whoever.

I'm sick of these star players actin' like their doin' everything in their ability to help the team, Dwight needa be puttin' up 25+ pts per night on whoever.

Originally Posted by Kookcle

QFT.

Let's see, Orlando #1 pick, Center, great personality, Superman shtick, can't win a title in Orlando, wants to leave to go play for the Lakers......

Yeah, no way I can see any comparison between the two. 
laugh.gif

add finals appearance to the mix

Originally Posted by Kookcle

QFT.

Let's see, Orlando #1 pick, Center, great personality, Superman shtick, can't win a title in Orlando, wants to leave to go play for the Lakers......

Yeah, no way I can see any comparison between the two. 
laugh.gif

add finals appearance to the mix

Back
Top Bottom