Dwight Howard has eye on Lakers ....

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by lokiD40

Bynum + Luke + pick....it works.
Except Bynum sucks, he's always hurt, and there's surely somebody that would offer Orlando more than that for him if they had any reason whatsoever to trade him.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Bynum + Luke + pick....it works.
Except Bynum sucks, he's always hurt, and there's surely somebody that would offer Orlando more than that for him if they had any reason whatsoever to trade him.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

never gonna happen.

thought that when shaq was playing for the magic. stupid me.

thought that before lebron  said the words south beach....

stupid me again...

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

never gonna happen.

thought that when shaq was playing for the magic. stupid me.

thought that before lebron  said the words south beach....

stupid me again...

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

hey after lakers got Pau....anything is possible.

This trade forever $#$!+@ up my view of what can & can't happen
30t6p3b.gif

this
30t6p3b.gif

modern day cheating imo .....most off balanced trade ever 
indifferent.gif

One of the dumbest things I've seen. 

They got 3 #1 picks, plus a bigger, younger version of Pau in his own brother, and 10 million expiring for a guy that had led them to exactly ZERO playoff wins. 

That's 5 assets, for 1 Pau.  A guy that isn't even a true franchise type player, a guy that is a pure #2 type.  Recap, 3 #1's, a young 7 footer, and 10 mil expiring deal for 1 #2 type star. 

Yeah, most off balanced trade ever. 
eyes.gif
Cmon dude you seriously can't believe this. 
laugh.gif

They got a second round pick, two picks that were pretty much locks to be 30th overall, and Pau Gasol's FAT LOSER brother. Cmon Marc is a starting center in this league, he is a solid NBA player that's it he's not Pau, don't insult him like that. Also at the time Pau Gasol's fat looser 24 year old brother was NOT  looked upon as a younger Pau.
laugh.gif

Pau Gasol is a franchise player, in the NBA you need two of them to win a championship. He's a number one option, and he showed that eating up KG while Kobe went 6/24 he won 50 games with that wack !$# grizzlie team.

You need to get your facts straight before you go posting some dumb %@% *#!$. Pau Gasol also played horrible in game 7, while KG did not.

Pau Gasol was 6 of 16 in game 7, KG was 8 of 13....What game were you watching?

I'm a Laker fan and I know for a damn fact Pau was not punishing KG out there.

People considered ron the MVP of the game and he only shot 7 of 18.

Pau is NOT a number 1 option. Any Laker fan knows Pau folds under pressure and Kobe takes alot of the weight off him. He would not be able to handle taking full responsibility for the Lakers failures like Kobe does and has in the past.

I love Pau, but dude does not have the the killer instinct to ever be a number one option let alone carry a team on his back like alot of NT'ers believe.

Dudes only compliment Pau so much because they hate Kobe and try and take everything away from KB by making it seem like Gasol is perfect.

30t6p3b.gif

this
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

They got 3 #1 picks, plus a bigger, younger version of Pau in his own brother, and 10 million expiring for a guy that had led them to exactly ZERO playoff wins. 

That's 5 assets, for 1 Pau.  A guy that isn't even a true franchise type player, a guy that is a pure #2 type.  Recap, 3 #1's, a young 7 footer, and 10 mil expiring deal for 1 #2 type star. 

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

They got a second round pick, two picks that were pretty much locks to be 30th overall, and Pau Gasol's FAT LOSER brother. Cmon Marc is a starting center in this league, he is a solid NBA player that's it he's not Pau, don't insult him like that. Also at the time Pau Gasol's fat looser 24 year old brother was NOT  looked upon as a younger Pau.
laugh.gif

Pau Gasol is a franchise player, in the NBA you need two of them to win a championship. He's a number one option, and he showed that eating up KG while Kobe went 6/24 he won 50 games with that wack !$# grizzlie team.

You need to get your facts straight before you go posting some dumb %@% *#!$. Pau Gasol also played horrible in game 7, while KG did not.

Pau is NOT a number 1 option. Any Laker fan knows Pau folds under pressure and Kobe takes alot of the weight off him. He would not be able to handle taking full responsibility for the Lakers failures like Kobe does and has in the past.

I love Pau, but dude does not have the the killer instinct to ever be a number one option let alone carry a team on his back like alot of NT'ers believe.

Dudes only compliment Pau so much because they hate Kobe and try and take everything away from KB by making it seem like Gasol is perfect.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

30t6p3b.gif

this
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

the trade was not "the most lopsided ever", but it wasn't totally fair either...... let's just say it favors the lakers..... now if the LA lakers were the LA clippers, then maybe i'd say it's more fair because of the first rounders....

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

30t6p3b.gif

this
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

the trade was not "the most lopsided ever", but it wasn't totally fair either...... let's just say it favors the lakers..... now if the LA lakers were the LA clippers, then maybe i'd say it's more fair because of the first rounders....

Lakeshow is already around 200mil for the year from their roster.

Someone is going to take pay cuts if this ever happens.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

200 mil? No.

There's no way this is happening. Huge long-shot by the current CBA standards, with the new one it'll probably be impossible. Besides, concentrating all the elite talent in a few teams is not good for the league.

200 mil? No.

There's no way this is happening. Huge long-shot by the current CBA standards, with the new one it'll probably be impossible. Besides, concentrating all the elite talent in a few teams is not good for the league.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

200 mil? No.

my bad. 100 mil.

but the point I'm trying to make is that their salary costs the most in the league as of current.

http://hoopshype.com/salaries.htm

Back
Top Bottom