East Coast Global Warming Appreciation Thread...vol. Today ONLY

I was smart enough to park on the left side of the street, as the plows are positioned to move snow to the right.

Snow plow driver a G for digging out my car in the cul-de-sac :pimp: been shoveling since noon. About to treat myself to a nice hot coffee :lol:

My neighbor plowed the snow in front of my car, so I can just pull out

But I'm worried when I come home in the AM how parking will be :smh:

Mannn me and my step pops spent 4.5 hours shoveling this ****. Im beat and gotta go to work tonight. Bout to say F these championship games and take a nap

Smh y'all need flamethrowers out here the kind you hook up to a propane tank like the ones asphalt pavers use to heat the ground up when patching potholes

Last edited:
I was smart enough to park on the left side of the street, as the plows are positioned to move snow to the right.
same. saved me a lot of energy when shoveling my car out. every half hour a snow truck would come by and push all of the snow back to the right side of the one-way street cars 
laugh.gif

My block is narrow so the sanitation trucks don't come through with the plows

That have the pick up trucks coming through with the straight edge plows, so both sides get hit :smh:

Random guy helped me get my car unstuck from a pile I thought I could get through :lol: :smh: When the yambs are calling, all common sense goes out the window. Shout out to him though :smokin

took an hour to shovel the driveway. grateful neighbors used their plows for my sidewalk. i live on a corner and that would take too long.
about to buy 2 new shovels and a snow plow w the tax return

Governor saying not to shovel into the street yet my child still got school tomorrow
laugh.gif
how sway
roll.gif

Bruh im in the BX

If it aint a main street, Sanitation aint move ish, So you got people pushing snow in the street and snow in the street that cars had to bully there way through

Try crossing the street in this conundrum 
sick.gif

Option 1 step in a deep *** slushy puddle,

Option 2 step knee deep in fresh *** snow

Option 3 take your chances on that icy *** pathway made by the footsteps of civilians

Queens been on the news all day, channel 4 was just by my house

These streets are a mess... Some blocks I seen didn't have a plow even go through them

Governor saying not to shovel into the street yet my child still got school tomorrow :lol: how sway
:rofl:

Bruh im in the BX

If it aint a main street, Sanitation aint move ish, So you got people pushing snow in the street and snow in the street that cars had to bully there way through

Try crossing the street in this conundrum :x ,

Option 1 step in a deep *** slushy puddle,

Option 2 step knee deep in fresh *** snow

Option 3 take your chances on that icy *** pathway made by the footsteps of civilians

Westchester and Manhattan clean though :smh:

My gma live in Parkchester straight up told her not to leave her house, if you need some fresh air open ya window :lol:

Queens been on the news all day, channel 4 was just by my house

These streets are a mess... Some blocks I seen didn't have a plow even go through them

They don't care about queens and the Bronx :lol: Manhattan and west Brooklyn are clean for the most part just the side walks now.

Westchester and Manhattan clean though
mean.gif

My gma live in Parkchester straight up told her not to leave her house, if you need some fresh air open ya window
laugh.gif
They dont love us b, ish is crazy

I live right next to Parchester tell GMA its real out in these slippery streets

Man i got stuck on my way to work at 10 pm. The straight lane at this intersection is the turning lane and for some reason there way a big patch of ice/slush/snow mess. The light was red so i had to stop in it. Rear wheels were just straight spinning lol.

Some dude ended up seeing me and came around in his AWD BMW. Put a hoodie in between our cars and pushed my *** out.

I need to look into getting an AWD car

They should have cancelled schools on Monday. Alot of the plowing was done half a.sed
Man i got stuck on my way to work at 10 pm. The straight lane at this intersection is the turning lane and for some reason there way a big patch of ice/slush/snow mess. The light was red so i had to stop in it. Rear wheels were just straight spinning lol.

Some dude ended up seeing me and came around in his AWD BMW. Put a hoodie in between our cars and pushed my *** out.

I need to look into getting an AWD car
this and this 

Parked my little *** car by work and I don't have to move it, EVER, or as long as it takes for the building it's parked next to to be completed.

Gonna try and leave it there for a week, but I work early AF :x. Ah well, that gas money going to cabs for a while.

Smh at parking being better in Manhattan than The Bronx.

i dunno if this has been posted yet, but did u guys see the video abc news put up? they did the new 360 view thing thats starting up. on your phone its amazing. technology is f'in crazy man. 

on ur computer u can click and drag, but on ur phone u spin around like ur actually there. maybe im late. i dunno, but this is CRAZY

Back
Top Bottom