East Coast Global Warming Appreciation Thread...vol. Today ONLY

i dunno if this has been posted yet, but did u guys see the video abc news put up? they did the new 360 view thing thats starting up. on your phone its amazing. technology is f'in crazy man. 

on ur computer u can click and drag, but on ur phone u spin around like ur actually there. maybe im late. i dunno, but this is CRAZY

I was blown away when I seen like the blue angles jets...dope indeed

Looking @ some of the pics in this thread.. :x

Yall out there drowning in snow b

I'm out here in Cali watching the sun rise over the mountain tops ATM. I'll toast my morning coffee to yall, stay warm

giphy.gif

Walked to work this morning, fortunately my office is a few blocks from home. I had a feeling parking would be scarce and a pain to circle around for, and sure enough on my walk I saw difficult spots to try and get into. Just glad it isn't that cold out.

Man I still can't go out and do anything. Trying to chill with the lady. Main streets about the only thing cleared up at this point.

We only got about 4-6" in Pittsburgh, watchin yall go through the struggle on CNN while I chill and drink tea after shoveling my steps and sidewalk, I feel for yall.

Swear...if someone parks in the spot I sent 3 hours digging out this morning, I'm kicking their windows in.

Had a blast with my son in the snow yesterday.

Not so much taking him to school today though :lol:

smd @ people digging out their cars by shoveling snow onto the middle of the road that's already almost nearly impassable. thanks, douchebags.

smd @ people digging out their cars by shoveling snow onto the middle of the road that's already almost nearly impassable. thanks, douchebags.

Snow's gotta go somewhere. Probably better than putting it on the sidewalk.

Do u guys cover ur parking spots so no one takes it?

Last edited:
I hear of random people with 4x4 trucks with a make shift snow plow making bank in my state when storms hit... Not a single person in the Queens Borough getting paid? Cheap times..

Snow's gotta go somewhere. Probably better than putting it on the sidewalk.
people are walking down the middle of the street when the sidewalks are clear. I wasn't about to stop on an uphill in deep snow so I just honked them out of the way.

original_24750052.jpg

Bar w/in walking distance was open yesterday, went out with some folks and grabbed beers and grub for NFC game.  Was the first time leaving my neighborhood since Friday morning.   The streets were narrowly plowed, drivable, but the piles of snow were the big problem, made every intersection look suspect and hard to see.  Working from home today and gonna walk to the gym this evening.  Hoping for another day of teleworking tomorrow but hopefully they get the roads situated. Stay safe folks. 

That's ridiculous. You can't claim ownership of a spot. You break my windows and i'll try to remove your eyeballs from their sockets and make your family eat them.

Do u guys cover ur parking spots so no one takes it?

You can't "save" public parking spots. People put cones and chairs out to save them, but it's illegal and cities crack down on it especially during snow storms. Mostly, people do this (this is from Philly, btw):

View media item 1883954

:rofl:

Spent two and a half hours digging out my car this morning. Had to do some running around so I just took my mom's car. Not trying to fight anybody over the spot I shoveled out.

Back
Top Bottom