East Coast is FREEZING Vol. Trying to top last year.

Am I the only in shock of the low temps, it is freezing literally. It will shrink your balls the minute you step out. 
And in this suffering, we will probably not have a white Christmas.
laugh.gif

Am I the only in shock of the low temps, it is freezing literally. It will shrink your balls the minute you step out. 
And in this suffering, we will probably not have a white Christmas.
laugh.gif

Try 2+ feet of snow followed by -15 temps at night. This is late Jan weather grrrrr

Try 2+ feet of snow followed by -15 temps at night. This is late Jan weather grrrrr

please dont say that. i cant handle no damn blizzard this year. it was snowing at my house last night...i love the snow but my car dosent so....its is windy and cold though.

please dont say that. i cant handle no damn blizzard this year. it was snowing at my house last night...i love the snow but my car dosent so....its is windy and cold though.

So cold. Makes me not even wanna go anywhere unless I absolutely have to. I prefer this instead of 50-60 degree weather near Christmas time though. When it's too warm around the holidays it just doesn't seem right.

So cold. Makes me not even wanna go anywhere unless I absolutely have to. I prefer this instead of 50-60 degree weather near Christmas time though. When it's too warm around the holidays it just doesn't seem right.

I was kinda cold the other day when I went outside 
it was 35 degrees 
laugh.gif

I was kinda cold the other day when I went outside 
it was 35 degrees 
laugh.gif

I just checked the temp. 12. Doesn't feel bad though since theres no wind. As long as the inside of my nose doesn't freeze the instant I step outside, I'm good. All this damn snow though and there's more on the way. I haven't see this kind of winter in years
30t6p3b.gif
Mpls and St Paul schools are still closed, busses can't make it thru the city streets yet.

I just checked the temp. 12. Doesn't feel bad though since theres no wind. As long as the inside of my nose doesn't freeze the instant I step outside, I'm good. All this damn snow though and there's more on the way. I haven't see this kind of winter in years
30t6p3b.gif
Mpls and St Paul schools are still closed, busses can't make it thru the city streets yet.

Spent all weekend moving, they raised rent without notification so every one in my complex moved all weekend IN THE BLIZZARD
mad.gif
, I'm finishing out the week with an air matress and kitchen tv...wifi tether

Blizzard hit us, EVERYTHING is closed for the last two days, school and I run my own business with the court system they're closed too. My windows are frozen shut, temps were in the negative over night.
Right now it's 13 degrees.

I was gonna post this Sunday but was having a REALLY bad day as you can see:
2vhxaok.jpg

Moving back to Brooklyn after this semester, dealt with it past two years I can't take it anymore
sick.gif

Spent all weekend moving, they raised rent without notification so every one in my complex moved all weekend IN THE BLIZZARD
mad.gif
, I'm finishing out the week with an air matress and kitchen tv...wifi tether

Blizzard hit us, EVERYTHING is closed for the last two days, school and I run my own business with the court system they're closed too. My windows are frozen shut, temps were in the negative over night.
Right now it's 13 degrees.

I was gonna post this Sunday but was having a REALLY bad day as you can see:
2vhxaok.jpg

Moving back to Brooklyn after this semester, dealt with it past two years I can't take it anymore
sick.gif

move to california. it's december and I'm stilling rocking shorts and a tee

Back
Top Bottom