East Coast is FREEZING Vol. Trying to top last year.

xae7t.png

can't wait till it rains on saturday.

for the 5-10 mins it usually does -.-

i love the rain, and we don't get enough.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

It's freezing here in MD.......PG County to be exact.  Looked out the window last night and I saw that snow flakes were falling and sticking to the ground.
Yup I drove in that !%$% yesterday and was sliding all over the place
indifferent.gif
, even with my new tires.  

The wind we've had the last few days has TRULY pissed me off, power done went out and everything
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

It's freezing here in MD.......PG County to be exact.  Looked out the window last night and I saw that snow flakes were falling and sticking to the ground.
Yup I drove in that !%$% yesterday and was sliding all over the place
indifferent.gif
, even with my new tires.  

The wind we've had the last few days has TRULY pissed me off, power done went out and everything
mad.gif

freezing for sure, but as much as i complain, prefer 4 unique seasons as opposed to one year of all the same (general) temperature

freezing for sure, but as much as i complain, prefer 4 unique seasons as opposed to one year of all the same (general) temperature

Weather for Buffalo, NY
- Add to iGoogle
18°F | °C
Current: Snow Showers
Wind: NW at 13 mph
Humidity: 78%

Weather for Buffalo, NY
- Add to iGoogle
18°F | °C
Current: Snow Showers
Wind: NW at 13 mph
Humidity: 78%

Never will I ever complain about cold temperatures in during the months of December - March.

Holla at me when we're looking at 80 in December.
If not, just another winter.

Never will I ever complain about cold temperatures in during the months of December - March.

Holla at me when we're looking at 80 in December.
If not, just another winter.

We got to 2 degrees last week. It was pretty insane. Coldest winter in something like 50 years already - by the first week in December.

Had my bike out the garage for the first time in 2 weeks today - it was a balmy 36.

Back
Top Bottom