East Coast is FREEZING Vol. Trying to top last year.

move to california. it's december and I'm stilling rocking shorts and a tee

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

please dont say that. i cant handle no damn blizzard this year. it was snowing at my house last night...i love the snow but my car dosent so....its is windy and cold though.

QFT living in MD FTL

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

please dont say that. i cant handle no damn blizzard this year. it was snowing at my house last night...i love the snow but my car dosent so....its is windy and cold though.

QFT living in MD FTL

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Was gonna move to Marina Del Rey, didn't get accepted at the colleges (wouldn't take my credits), and couldn't find anything cheaper than $3000

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Was gonna move to Marina Del Rey, didn't get accepted at the colleges (wouldn't take my credits), and couldn't find anything cheaper than $3000

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

mad.gif
it's 47 right now, it's gonna be 28 tonight, but back in the 70's by Friday. 
pimp.gif

where the hell do you live?
grin.gif
 sucka

From Cali, but been in Boston since Friday. Friday was xtra freezing. Came off the plane like i was going to hoop, that wind chill was nasty. But the days after been cool, not that cold to me

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

grin.gif
 sucka

Orlando
smokin.gif

But I'll be in Jamaica in 10 days laying on the beach while you guys are here enjoying the snow
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

From Cali, but been in Boston since Friday. Friday was xtra freezing. Came off the plane like i was going to hoop, that wind chill was nasty. But the days after been cool, not that cold to me

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

grin.gif
 sucka

Orlando
smokin.gif

But I'll be in Jamaica in 10 days laying on the beach while you guys are here enjoying the snow
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I can take the cold, I just pray the snow doesn't come at an insane level like last year. 
30t6p3b.gif

I can take the cold, I just pray the snow doesn't come at an insane level like last year. 
30t6p3b.gif

It's freezing here in MD.......PG County to be exact.  Looked out the window last night and I saw that snow flakes were falling and sticking to the ground.

It's freezing here in MD.......PG County to be exact.  Looked out the window last night and I saw that snow flakes were falling and sticking to the ground.

xae7t.png

can't wait till it rains on saturday.

for the 5-10 mins it usually does -.-

i love the rain, and we don't get enough.

Back
Top Bottom