Eating in the grocery store is wrong - VOTE -

Vote "YES" if this would make you feel uncomfortable and "NO" if you're ok with this.

• Yes - West

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - Midwest

• Yes - South

• Yes - North East

• No - West

• No - Midwest

• No - South

• No - North East

• Total voters
OP dont have chilluns. How im posed to keep my baby girl from her fruit snacks n the checkout line

tumblr_mqfyo8JPKk1snhjbvo1_400.gif

Dating a lady for a couple weeks > We go to grocery store > She opens bag of chips > Starts eating > Me :smh: > She get's mad that I am embarrassed > We're not dating anymore.

Eating in the grocery store is GHETTO unless you're at costco eating samples given to you.

I Am Pissed

Ghetto? Define that for me.

My opinion is that:

Drinks are acceptable for adults.

Snacks are acceptable for little kids. My parents used to let me open a small box of animal crackers when they took me grocery shopping. Probably to keep me occupied.

So is it the fact that someone is eating inside a grocery store

Or that someone opened a product that wasnt purchased yet

I made a poll, so get out there and vote.

So is it the fact that someone is eating inside a grocery store

Or that someone opened a product that wasnt purchased yet

The fact that she opened it and it wasn't purchased, plus we just started dating not too long ago.

take care of your ***** and she won't feel the need to hunt her own food.

best believe tyrone will feed her.

Last edited:
if you're buying it i see no problem, stealing snacks or sampling things is low down tho

I'm not in a store having a sit down dinner but if i decide i want to drink some water etc I'll do as i damn well please

i give my kids fruit snacks as well

I'd only be mad if it was taking me even more time to shop.

Besides that, she paid.

Who cares, something so unnecessary.

Don't like ya girl eating in public?

:nerd:

I dont see anything wrong wit this.
I have seen people from all races/demographics do this.

The warning sign for me is if sumome ate all da chips and hid the empty bag somewhere in the store or wen people check out and "forgot" about that stuff sittin under the buggy. ..seen those from many races as well.

First job ever was a grocery store.

Last edited:
no just for the simple fact that i don't want anybody's crusty Doritos residue hands to touch other things in the store.

I would ask the chick to chill out and wait.....like it aint that serious to eat while you're there 
laugh.gif

personally I wouldn't do it.....don't got time to be accused of stealing cause I usually grocery shop in some chill *** clothes so I'm at the top of their stereotype list 

If she couldn't wait & was going to town as OP stated, then OP dodged a potential fat broad...unless she was already fat & that's OP's thing, whatever, no shame in your fat broad game, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom