Eating in the grocery store is wrong - VOTE -

Vote "YES" if this would make you feel uncomfortable and "NO" if you're ok with this.

• Yes - West

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - Midwest

• Yes - South

• Yes - North East

• No - West

• No - Midwest

• No - South

• No - North East

• Total voters
Man yall fools are on some other ****.

Cats really think it's cool eat chips and fruit snacks and bagels and **** all up in the store? :lol: :smh:

If I am at the grocery store by myself and I have 100$ and 50$ worth of groceries, and my stomach is rumbling...you god damb right ima open up dat bag of flamin hot cheetohs.

Last edited:

Then what are you mad about?
roll.gif

Yall the type of dudes to bring an empty gallon jug to McDonald's and fill it up with with the fountain drinks when no ones looking
roll.gif
roll.gif
Type of dudes that be taking to go food at the buffet
laugh.gif

If she couldn't wait & was going to town as OP stated, then OP dodged a potential fat broad...unless she was already fat & that's OP's thing, whatever, no shame in your fat broad game, I guess.
roll.gif

what about if you just got done playin' ball, you go to the store for a gatorade but there's like 4-5 ppl on line ahead of you? :lol:

i've done that before..

**** a grocery store i'll eat what i want where i want

they gonna kick me out? not before I pay and leave like I was going to do anyways.

simp thread / 10

some lame dudes in here...

"ghetto area" i.e. black area?

whole foods= "white people store"

right?

if i got more money to buy the whole aisle in my pocket im not too worried about pre-eating something if im hungry or craving it...

you guys taking this "class" thing way to serious...since when was a grocery store a place of obedience...

people making distinctions amongst each other just so they can call themselves better than one another...

I don't think its wrong to eat if you've already paid for it, but I personally would never do it... maybe I was just raised that way. 

Back
Top Bottom