Eating in the grocery store is wrong - VOTE -

Vote "YES" if this would make you feel uncomfortable and "NO" if you're ok with this.

• Yes - West

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - Midwest

• Yes - South

• Yes - North East

• No - West

• No - Midwest

• No - South

• No - North East

• Total voters
Damn I never knew NT was full of so many uppity mf's. Who decided it was uncivilized to eat at grocery store?? That's prolly one of the most appropriate places to eat fr fr. AND the Thot PAID for it. Thas a winner in my book lol

OP THE TYPE A DUDE TO BEAT OFF WIT HAND SANITIZER SO HE DOESNT FEEL AS DIRTY

Damn I never knew NT was full of so many uppity mf's. Who decided it was uncivilized to eat at grocery store?? That's prolly one of the most appropriate places to eat fr fr. AND the Thot PAID for it. Thas a winner in my book lol

OP THE TYPE A DUDE TO BEAT OFF WIT HAND SANITIZER SO HE DOESNT FEEL AS DIRTY

:x

The type to cuddle sideways with his girl after making love to her.

Lol I'm done *flame suit off* it was definitely warranted tho ....can't believe ppl are really judging others for snacking while shopping :smh: ......

It's tacky and shows poor etiquette, imo. Some people don't care about etiquette so whatever.

Yeah like this guy....

**** etiquette, I'm straight in that ***** making sandwiches and reading magazines. Might **** around and sit up and read a damned novel over the course of a few trips to the sto'.

and I never, ever return the cart to the parking lot corrals, I straight leave 'em between two parking spots.

#NoDambsGiven.

What an animal. :smh:

Last edited:
Damn Sneaker, like that? Don't even return the shopping carts? :lol:

:lol: I'm not being serious.

But I don't see a problem with eating something you're going to buy anyways though (no I don't really make sandwiches in the store :lol:, I do read the mags tho). I bet a lot of folks in this thread never been to a farmers market.

And yes I always return the cart to the corral, sometimes I take it back in if I have the time.

Last edited:
Have you guys ever been to the Winn Dixies with the chicken wing bar?

For those that havent, they have containers that you fill with chicken wings of your choice and they charge by the pound. Anyways, I've seen people of all kinds walk up to it with a napkin and take a wing and proceed to eat it as they walk away as if it said free samples :smh:

Ive also seen those same containers in random aisles, with just bones left there behind other products. That's just going too far and wrong.

Back
Top Bottom