Eating in the grocery store is wrong - VOTE -

Vote "YES" if this would make you feel uncomfortable and "NO" if you're ok with this.

• Yes - West

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - Midwest

• Yes - South

• Yes - North East

• No - West

• No - Midwest

• No - South

• No - North East

• Total voters
What do you guys think about people who try on clothes at a clothing store and then proceed to walk around the whole store and shop while still trying on the clothes?

This bothers me for some reason...

Thoughts?

Who does this?

Butt sweat all in the jeans :smh:

What do you guys think about people who try on clothes at a clothing store and then proceed to walk around the whole store and shop while still trying on the clothes?

Thoughts?

Who does this?

Butt sweat all in the jeans :smh:

Ol Mario Chalmers *** dudes. Walking around in clothes they're not gonna buy with piss and cheeto residue on their hands

Type of dude to try on shoes at footlocker for an hour and end up not buying :lol:
naw i'll replace em with the same exact shoe
that i just bought from the trunk of some dude on the corner
replace em
and walk out with the real things on my feet :pimp:

Ya'll the type of dudes when someone shows you a picture you grab the phone and start swiping.

Ya'll the type of dudes who find a phone and keep it.

Ya'll the type of dudes who'd find thousands of dollars and keep it.

Type of dudes who play with the family dog and then go straight into the KFC bucket for a drum stick

Last edited:
Voting on this was misleading. Yes means no and no means yes. Like the no prop 8. But anyways, I can wait Til after I pay to eat.

Type of dudes who play wit yo ____ then take a bath listenin to sade
What's wrong with listening to Sade?
mad.gif

Thoughts?
People do this?? Never heard anyone doing this.

OP is the type to bring a six pack to a party.

What pissed me off is you used the word ghetto. Not ignorant. But ghetto.

some lame dudes in here...

"ghetto area" i.e. black area?

whole foods= "white people store"

right?

if i got more money to buy the whole aisle in my pocket im not too worried about pre-eating something if im hungry or craving it...

you guys taking this "class" thing way to serious...since when was a grocery store a place of obedience...

people making distinctions amongst each other just so they can call themselves better than one another...

Ghetto to me means poor.

You guys are the racists for associating it with black people.

Would this be the same as wearing a new pair of kicks and not keeping them in the box after you paid for them? I'm guessing that's ghetto too.

Would this be the same as wearing a new pair of kicks and not keeping them in the box after you paid for them? I'm guessing that's ghetto too.
you mean the guys who cop new releases and then walk pass other males standing in line so they could be jealous? nah they definitely be doin it 
pimp.gif

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom