Ebay StockX Goat Etc.

Saw Top Star on the home page of eBay today for the first time, read into it a little

when I got home I noticed a eBay box and I was scratching my head trying to think of what the hell I ordered

so I start opening it as my kids stand by and watch in wonder…

3C6DC8C7-182F-4137-A347-E7AF15EFFD6D.gif

Haven’t opened the contents yet

5968D084-8FC3-4358-831B-0A2A3234DDA0.jpeg
9C67ED3F-38B7-496B-AEAC-07D5AE56CE0B.jpeg
4D8D96D1-51AF-4FDB-A066-14840BE3A31D.jpeg

Anyone else get this?

How’d you get it?

damn no access for me. How much feedback does everyone have that joined?
I have 256. But I tried atc those sneakers from that seller selling for retail and it gives me the message program is for topstar ebayers. Doesn't make sense.

Welp…

531EA3EB-29A4-438B-88C3-E05C3846B9ED.jpeg

I’ll believe it when I see it

mentally prepared to get a message from ebay saying they failed authentication :lol:

I carted 9.5 yesterday and just minutes before it went live it said 3 available and 1 sold but said it wasn’t available once it went live…and when trying to checkout with the pair I carted I was getting the message saying it’s reserved for Top Star members

Last edited:
Question how long does ebay give to sellers to ship to the authentication center? Getting worried because it's the 2nd business day and ebay won't let the buyer and seller contact each other once a purchase has been made.

Ebay cancels orders of they're bot shipped in a certain time frame too? I always ship within 48 hours no matter the platform so I'm not aware.

Does the $0 final value fee apply to "used" sneakers as well? GOAT has been killing me with fees so I wanna try Ebay :smile:

Made the mistake of creating a listing with a reserve price smh. It’s been so long since I’ve gone that route that I completely forgot that they charge you for it straight away, sale or no sale. Lesson learned. :lol: :smh:

Has anyone ever had an item they sold returned due to insufficient address? The buyer let me know after the fact that they forgot to include their apartment number and the item is back in my possession. Is ebay going to make me refund them in full? I paid about $15 to ship the item. Been selling for years and never had this happen

Yes it applies to used as well if it sells for 100 or above. Just sold a used pair last week for 110
Thanks.

Btw I saw a bunch of listings that seem to bypass the Men's/Women's requirement for the $0 fee when selling GS sizes, by listing them under Men's/Women's sneakers and using the equivalent sizes (example: a 7Y shoe is listed as 8.5 W).

Has anyone ever had an item they sold returned due to insufficient address? The buyer let me know after the fact that they forgot to include their apartment number and the item is back in my possession. Is ebay going to make me refund them in full? I paid about $15 to ship the item. Been selling for years and never had this happen

If u contact ebay and let them know the buyer made a mistake they may give u another shipping label.

Exactly why I stopped doing traditional auctions.

they’ll never do it. But I would love to see them set it up that if a buyer doesn’t pay within 48 hours, they automatically deduct the funds from their bank account.

before they switched to managed payments, they had no problems taking my seller fees every month directly from my bank account, so why not do the same for buyers. I stopped doing auctions as a seller largely due to deadbeats.

Wonder why eBay lowered the price threshold on used pairs to $150. Not that it matters much, but it comes at a weird time.

I haven't sold anything on eBay for awhile.......I have a few DS pairs here from SNKRS hits that I wouldn't mind getting rid of. At this point what are the fees I'm looking at? It looks like I'd be switched over to the direct payments instead of Paypal so those fees are gone? And no fees for selling >$100 DS shoes?

they’ll never do it. But I would love to see them set it up that if a buyer doesn’t pay within 48 hours, they automatically deduct the funds from their bank account.

before they switched to managed payments, they had no problems taking my seller fees every month directly from my bank account, so why not do the same for buyers. I stopped doing auctions as a seller largely due to deadbeats.

Also suspend the accounts of deadbeat bidders. I think deadbeats just like winning and not paying on my auctions for fun.:rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom