Ebay zero feedback kid trying to scam me.

ebay/pp don't give a **** about screwing over the seller.. sold a dude black yeezy 750s and 3 months later he tells them they're fakes; ended up losing 1800 and the shoes. :lol: ****** pulling that type of **** deserve to be shot.

ebay/pp don't give a **** about screwing over the seller.. sold a dude black yeezy 750s and 3 months later he tells them they're fakes; ended up losing 1800 and the shoes. :lol: *****s pulling that type of **** deserve to be shot.
:wow:

Damnnnnn
That’s fouls
If he was only a few states away...:nerd:

3 months later??

:smh: Some people man...

Gotta stunt in them for the entire 90 day period before making the claim to get your money back. :pimp: :lol: :rofl:

:smh:

I got a pair back that I know a guy hooped in cause I saw pics from him on a court. :lol: If they weren't what he thought, why did he have them out at the Y?

ebay used to be my go to when I sold new shoes. But too many horror stories. I go with StockX now, can't complain about 8% selling fees plus it doesn't cost me anything to ship the items.

Worn shoes I will sell on eBay

Just a warning, don’t sel any Apple products on eBay. That’s probably the most scammed items. Talking iPhones, iPads, MacBooks. Sell that **** locally unless you feel like getting got

Just a warning, don’t sel any Apple products on eBay. That’s probably the most scammed items. Talking iPhones, iPads, MacBooks. Sell that **** locally unless you feel like getting got
Swappa.com for my apple stuff haven't gotten got and I brought an iPad and Apple Watch .

Swappa.com for my apple stuff haven't gotten got and I brought an iPad and Apple Watch .
Yup that’s what I use if not selling locally. Had no issues but in due time I’m sure some scum bags will try some antics on there

Ebay is flooded with scammers since that eBay buyer protection trumps PayPal’s

Yup that’s what I use if not selling locally. Had no issues but in due time I’m sure some scum bags will try some antics on there

Ebay is flooded with scammers since that eBay buyer protection trumps PayPal’s

Yea I hope it doesn't cause I get some good deals and steals since I've been using swappa since 2014.

Honestly, it's been a combination of both lame buyers and sellers over the years that has ruined eBay for those that are honest. With that said, I don't know how they came to the agreement to completely side with the buyer like 99% of the time. People take advantage of that with no F's given!

So he claims I sent him the wrong shoes which I HIGHLY doubt because of my ocd lol. I asked to take pics or tell me what I sent him in error he responds with make it right....
Carter Lawrence or
Lawrence Carter
Lithonia GA

https://m.ebay.com/itm/jordan-4-white-cement-2016-/183247461815?txnId=1835947846008
Tell him send it back while calling Ebay and beefing. Once it comes in call Ebay and tell them he sent you used sandals and you’ll get your money. Ebay would rather pay both people out then piss of a buyer these days

I’d much rather deal with a 0 feedback scammer then a scammer with a bunch of feedback cuz the 0 feedback dude don’t know how to work the system like an experienced cheat.
Me I don’t scam unless someone tries to do it to me first, then it is what it is

Man that **** I take to bestbuy and cut my losses. Way too many ways to get got

an eye for eye leaves everyone blind.

What you say make sense but why would an experienced seller with feedback ruin his account for 1 scam?
I’m not saying outright scam, I’m saying if someone says they got something you didn’t send then accept the return and say what they did, sent something else back.

Ok so now Ive got 2 disputes going simultaneously......

One is for a pair of kicks I sold, guy left positive feedback, were all set, then a week later he opens an "arrived damaged" claim and wanted a refund, I approved the refund but he still has not sent anything or put in any tracking on Ebay, it says he has until the 11th to provide tracking or Ebay may close the return (which is BS anyways)

Just checked my email and now I have another dispute now for a different pair of shoes but straight through Paypal, the person is pulling the "unauthorized transaction" number on me.
Tracking shows item delivered to them and PP transaction says Im covered by seller protection....but who knows what will happen.....

Any thoughts? Im getting super bummed out on Ebay lately.

One is for a pair of kicks I sold, guy left positive feedback, were all set, then a week later he opens an "arrived damaged" claim and wanted a refund, I approved the refund but he still has not sent anything or put in any tracking on Ebay, it says he has until the 11th to provide tracking or Ebay may close the return (which is BS anyways)

Just checked my email and now I have another dispute now for a different pair of shoes but straight through Paypal, the person is pulling the "unauthorized transaction" number on me.
Tracking shows item delivered to them and PP transaction says Im covered by seller protection....but who knows what will happen.....

You’re ****ed.

Soon as the 11th passes and no tracking is uploaded call ebay and they will close it out on the phone in your favor

Now what sucks is he still has 6 months to file a paypal claim... SMH

Just pulled the rest of my items of Ebay, this is getting ridiculous...... Its always with sneakers too.....

Unauthorized transactions are easy to win as a seller. If you have Seller Protection and you delivered the item to the verified address on PayPal with tracking proof you'll get your money 100%.

Item not described or damaged? You're finished, might as well refund

Unauthorized transactions are easy to win as a seller. If you have Seller Protection and you delivered the item to the verified address on PayPal with tracking proof you'll get your money 100%.

Item not described or damaged? You're finished, might as well refund

Hoping atleast the "Unauthorized Transaction" goes my way, either way I think my 12 year stint on Ebay is coming to an end, just tired of selling things, getting fees up the *** and then getting my funds held because their system is flawed.

Back
Top Bottom