Ebay zero feedback kid trying to scam me.

I’ve had 3 unauthorized transactions tried against me (all shoes), won all 3. Like others have mentioned, as long as you shipped to the address provided by ebay/paypal, you should be good. I always add sig confirmation. Just in case they also pull that “it was never delivered” bs.

After reading all of this, I'm about to delete my eBay app. **** is ridiculous

Im done with this site.

At the very least Im not selling anymore shoes on there because thats where Ive had the bulk of my issues. Either way Ive pulled the rest of my listings off for now.

I’ve had 3 unauthorized transactions tried against me (all shoes), won all 3. Like others have mentioned, as long as you shipped to the address provided by ebay/paypal, you should be good. I always add sig confirmation. Just in case they also pull that “it was never delivered” bs.

Im hoping it goes my way....

Shipped to the address on file, uploaded tracking, still have the receipt. Transaction says Im eligible for seller protection.

You guys need to just start selling on Goat/StockX

since those apps came around, haven't sold elsewhere not even NT. don't have time to play games with broke kids who wanna scam and get free shoes.

rather lose a little more profit and be safe and not have to worry about a chargeback or claim months down the line

since those apps came around, haven't sold elsewhere not even NT. don't have time to play games with broke kids who wanna scam and get free shoes.

rather lose a little more profit and be safe and not have to worry about a chargeback or claim months down the line

I just realized you can sell used shoes on GOAT, thats where Im going for the last batch of kicks Im selling.

I just realized you can sell used shoes on GOAT, thats where Im going for the last batch of kicks Im selling.
Yea all depends on pricing and condition. Ive had used kicks move QUICK

I got my friends barely used 72-10 on there and been sitting for months now

Speaking of which how long after you buy from them do to actually receive the shoes?

Speaking of which how long after you buy from them do to actually receive the shoes?
I bought from Goat 3 times. Received kicks within 2 weeks each time. all depends how fast the seller ships em out to goat and how long it takes for them to receive em.

As soon as I see unauthorized I ship an empty box to that ****er, get paid and don’t award the scammer :wink:

I bought from Goat 3 times. Received kicks within 2 weeks each time. all depends how fast the seller ships em out to goat and how long it takes for them to receive em.
As a seller how much are those sites taxing you?

Well Ive got some good news.

Got the return from the 1st buyer and he actually sent the same kicks back! They dont even look like he wore them either, looks exactly how I sent them. Would of preferred if he hit me up and just said he changed his mind or made a purchase he couldnt afford instead of telling Ebay I sent him damaged goods but im not tripping, just happy I didnt open the box to find his dads old New Balances.

Then I login to Paypal and the "Unauthorized purchase" case has been closed and my funds released.

Pretty happy.

Well Ive got some good news.

Got the return from the 1st buyer and he actually sent the same kicks back! They dont even look like he wore them either, looks exactly how I sent them. Would of preferred if he hit me up and just said he changed his mind or made a purchase he couldnt afford instead of telling Ebay I sent him damaged goods but im not tripping, just happy I didnt open the box to find his dads old New Balances.

Then I login to Paypal and the "Unauthorized purchase" case has been closed and my funds released.

Pretty happy.

You got lucky. Better switch to GOAT or StockX if you plan on selling.

Guys... thanks so much for the info provided in here.

I'm about to unload my collection next month.

I have mostly DS, but I have a lot of used kicks too.

Some of my DS shoes are yellowed a little too hopefully the will accept it.

I have a GOAT account, but took a while to get accepted and now I will put through for a stockX account.

Do you guys list the same kicks on both sites/apps and whichever sells first you go with that?

I need all the help and advice I can get going about doing this.

Anyone have any advice on moving your collection or that has done it so far.

My only knock is I don't have/do social media so I can't like see through instagram or facebook groups like I've seen many on here mention.

I do have a twitter though.

Used sneakers sell on GOAT ?

Outside of AJ 1's & Yeezys do they move relatively fast ?
Depends on how much you want. People who want TOP dollar take forever if at all. Others really wanting to sell get it done quick. Undercut cut everyone and make money quick. People throw up ridiculous prices and reject all offers are doing it wrong

Guys... thanks so much for the info provided in here.

I'm about to unload my collection next month.

I have mostly DS, but I have a lot of used kicks too.

Some of my DS shoes are yellowed a little too hopefully the will accept it.

I have a GOAT account, but took a while to get accepted and now I will put through for a stockX account.

Do you guys list the same kicks on both sites/apps and whichever sells first you go with that?

I havent sold through Stockx or GOAT yet but from what Ive gathered...

Sell your DS kicks through Stock and used through GOAT.

How fast they move depends on how you price, some people price to sit, some people price to sell. Just take a look at what the shoe has been selling for and set a price based on that. I always price my stuff to move but some shoes go faster than others all depends on the demand, Ive listed Reebok Questions for STEAL prices and it still takes me months if not a year to move them just because they arent a hyped release. In demand kicks at fair prices will go pretty fast.

Use Ebay as an absolute last resort.

Sorry for bringing this old post up. Figured I’d share what was sent back to me instead of my new white cement 4’s I sent him. Can’t tell if they are legit. I’m assuming they are not authentic. Thanks for everyone’s help with this. I was in the process of moving and I definitely got caught off guard with this one. PayPal put it on eBay and eBay ultimately said as soon as purchasers state wrong item they side with them regardless of what they return. I got finessed for sure. All good though the come ups were real for a couple of years so I ain’t stressing one bad transaction. Thanks again! Peace!

https://www.yeezybotreviews.com/yeezy-boost-350-v2-beluga-legit-check/

Attachments

• 5CA604AE-7BB5-4536-8B26-7E6B5BDFACE6.jpeg
    5CA604AE-7BB5-4536-8B26-7E6B5BDFACE6.jpeg
    242.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 7DB2F2D5-3FA8-4572-99C6-4FFD0855DCCA.jpeg
    7DB2F2D5-3FA8-4572-99C6-4FFD0855DCCA.jpeg
    221.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 73C9DC7A-A987-46E4-9DE3-B76CD54BA9B3.jpeg
    73C9DC7A-A987-46E4-9DE3-B76CD54BA9B3.jpeg
    233.7 KB · Views: 9
  • E0634D0E-DA73-4753-8F11-3565D6E19700.jpeg
    E0634D0E-DA73-4753-8F11-3565D6E19700.jpeg
    219.5 KB · Views: 9
  • D1F72C77-0263-4058-86D6-35088DD9AC34.jpeg
    D1F72C77-0263-4058-86D6-35088DD9AC34.jpeg
    437.2 KB · Views: 48
  • 936EE90D-F06F-4F7E-9961-8F6978D74C93.jpeg
    936EE90D-F06F-4F7E-9961-8F6978D74C93.jpeg
    242.9 KB · Views: 47
Dude tried to scam me last week for concords. Said he had eBay buying limits. Blocked him

Back
Top Bottom