Ebola

Well if you were more specific and said effected areas like Liberia then homie probably wouldn't had said anything, but for you to blanket the entire continent of Africa makes you sound like an idiot.
Nah you the idiot my friend check your grammar. It's definitely affected
do you know how big the CONTINENT of Africa is you lil child?

to say ban flights from the CONTINENT is stupid. You could've at least listed the countries in WEST Africa that was affected. you yakubs kill me 

lmao watch out kid, first off one letter off vs a whole continent wrong, miss me.

two check the name calling I said you sounded like an idiot but since you wanna troll *reported* lol

Well if you were more specific and said effected areas like Liberia then homie probably wouldn't had said anything, but for you to blanket the entire continent of Africa makes you sound like an idiot.

Oh the irony of your response, and how the hell do you know the rest of the continent is affected? So it's safe to say that any disease that concentrated in NY affects the entire North america? Matter of fact I'm going to pray to every diety that you, and only you, wake up with Ebola tomorrow morning.

Oh the irony of your response, and how the hell do you know the rest of the continent is affected? So it's safe to say that any disease that concentrated in NY affects the entire North america? Matter of fact I'm going to pray to every diety that you, and only you, wake up with Ebola tomorrow morning.

:wow: :lol:

View media item 989193

Pardon my education but what does quarantine really mean? Let that journalist die all by his lonely self so no one else gets infected? Or is there some super drug they're gonna inject him with and he'll survive?

The first but hope he doesn't die. Basically treat his symptoms as they come and hope for the best.

They're out of that experimental drug for now.

I guess I don't seem like such an alarmist now huh. Turns out the guy from Liberia lied on the forms to get here. Told you guys that ppl aren't always honest about certain things dealing with having a disease and that situations like this where ppl are exposed could be possible due to it.

Also that two day window seems to have turned into a four day one.

And the cdc that we are told to trust from when they flew those two ppl into Atlanta awhile back dropped the ball. The hospital this guy went to dropped the ball. Human error is playing a part in all of this. Which is typical.

Like I said before its better to ask questions and to be informed that to buy into ppl in white coats sugar coating the situation in west Africa. As this goes on, ppl *could* get desperate and do what this guy did or attempt to.

Pardon my education but what does quarantine really mean? Let that journalist die all by his lonely self so no one else gets infected? Or is there some super drug they're gonna inject him with and he'll survive?

Quarantine in this case basically means isolation and treatment in a hospital. This is a pretty good read about how quarantines work.

Another type of quarantine is what's happening with the people who came into contact with the guy in Dallas. Their quarantine consists of literally staying in their house for a couple weeks. In that case, the CDC is waiting to see if they show any symptoms. If they do (and later test positive for Ebola), they'd be moved to a quarantine similar to this guy and given treatment.

There is no super drug available right now (although, according to NT conspiracy theorists, we have stockpiles of it for white people only). There's dialysis and other things they can do that aren't available in Africa to hopefully combat the virus and flush out peoples' systems. Keep in mind, Ebola patients have rarely (if ever) been treated in what you'd consider optimal conditions. Flying these patients to the US and examining them in state of the art facilities may actually give doctors a better idea of how to effectively treat it.

Also, if you're wondering how he's going to get here, he ain't exactly flying coach.

If more cases start to pop up. This can get bad real quick. Especially with Halloween and black friday coming soon.

And that is not being an alarmist. Trying to understand by asking questions is not being an alarmist.

I'd rather be informed than to be gullible. Period.

Damn near everyone on tv, doctors, journalists, etc whole mood changed in one day. Went from it's nothing to uh....

Obviously and hopefully 100 ppl didn't get it from this guy but the fact that during that window where he was symptomatic he was in contact with that many ppl is eye opening and gives better insight as to how something like Ebola could spread over in west Africa.

This is a situation that is more of what could happen here than one of us getting it from eating a fruit bat or a monkey or during a ritual from handling a dead body. Which is also what I was asking about -real world scenarios for us here in America. I hadn't even thought about the possibility of ppl intentionally coming here that were exposed to escape and get better treatment.

And that is not being an alarmist. Trying to understand by asking questions is not being an alarmist.

I'd rather be informed than to be gullible. Period.

Damn near everyone on tv, doctors, journalists, etc whole mood changed in one day. Went from it's nothing to uh....

Obviously and hopefully 100 ppl didn't get it from this guy but the fact that during that window where he was symptomatic he was in contact with that many ppl is eye opening and gives better insight as to how something like Ebola could spread over in west Africa.

This is a situation that is more of what could happen here than one of us getting it from eating a fruit bat or a monkey or during a ritual from handling a dead body. Which is also what I was asking about -real world scenarios for us here in America. I hadn't even thought about the possibility of ppl intentionally coming here that were exposed to escape and get better treatment.

You keep asking questions, yet seem unsatisfied with pretty much every answer anyone on here gives you. At this point, you're asking questions for the sake of asking questions, not to become more informed. Clearly, NT is not giving you info you need, so perhaps go elsewhere? Like, here.

quarantine means your under guard and your not going anywhere. your in a isolated hospital room under 24 hour guard with no visitation

You keep asking questions, yet seem unsatisfied with pretty much every answer anyone on here gives you. At this point, you're asking questions for the sake of asking questions, not to become more informed. Clearly, NT is not giving you info you need, so perhaps go elsewhere? Like, here.
I haven't asked anymore questions. Ppl on nt were going off journalists' talking points. The same journalists that have just now started to alter what they are telling us and are just now asking the questions I was asking here, to doctors.

Read what I said over again or learn to comprehend.

Everything I was asking and telling ppl has come to light in the last 24 hours. The sugar coating is out of the window.

Last edited:
What part of anything I've said indicates that I feel like there's a conspiracy..? Quote it.

There's a difference between sugar coating and conspiring.

Back
Top Bottom