Ebola

^^ I work in Frisco.

R.I.P. to me
mean.gif

Goodbye fellow NT Brethen:frown:
said she had contact with the patent that died

It's over man, well it was a good life. Should've done more with it, but hey what ever man.

So let me get this straight: the patient traveled to West Africa, knowingly had contact with the Dallas patient (or so the patient claims), but just decided to chill until symptoms showed? What is wrong with people?

How?

Mentally it's going to get to people. We are gonna have a lot of false reports of suspected cases. Now everyone who visited West Africa and sneezes is gonna think he/she has Ebola. Going to create a lot of panic.

Considering all the benign crap people go to the ER for already, an Ebola scare is basically a dinner bell for hypochondriacs.

last i know, a virus cant be cured. stop flights from coming in. thr incubation period is the scariest

So let me get this straight: the patient traveled to West Africa, knowingly had contact with the Dallas patient (or so the patient claims), but just decided to chill until symptoms showed? What is wrong with people?

People scared, don't want to be quarantined/die. You seen enough zombie movies to know. Some one gets bit and keeps going with the group like nothing happened. Till they show symptoms and turn.

i think its a wrap. i this might spread like crazy with the next few week

SoCal got its first scare today but dude tested negative to the virus.

Why didn't they just ban all flights from Africa ???? Smh
First aids now Ebola

yea cause Ebola is all over the african continent :smh: are yall ignorant to not know africa is a large *** CONTINENT and that its idiotic to group all those ******* countries together?

Top to the bottom of Africa is 5,000 miles. NC to Cali is slightly less than 3,000 miles

Ebola is in west Africa btw

Why didn't they just ban all flights from Africa ???? Smh
First aids now Ebola
yea cause Ebola is all over the african continent
mean.gif
are yall ignorant to not know africa is a large *** CONTINENT and that its idiotic to group all those ******* countries together?

Top to the bottom of Africa is 5,000 miles. NC to Cali is slightly less than 3,000 miles

Ebola is in west Africa btw
Ignore him, he's no longer a member here.   

A quick check reveals that he was banned for racist comments under his previous account.  That's all I needed to see. 

entertaining what he said for a moment...we can't easily ban flights from africa...most, iirc, of the flights would be going to other areas of the world and then connecting to flights that go to west africa. are there even a lot of direct flights into parts of africa? serious question.

what should be done is at the very least putting as many resources as needed to get the blood of survivors so that they can work on vaccines.

Back
Top Bottom