Ebola

you don't remember the experimental drugg zmapp they used to treat the first victims?

that was the "cure" i was referring to.

More money has been raised in pursuit of a vaccine then ever before, so like I said, greater good.
no one even knows what zmapp does in humans, there hasnt even been phase 1 trials yet. Mapp is a small biotech and couldnt afford to produce large quantities of the expensive drug, they barely had any. Now they have partners and more funding, gained expanded access for zmapp, and can begin running trials. It's heading in the right direction now, but it will still take time to get the doses.

Biotech/pharma are for profit businesses, for the most part, and unfortunately, there just wasn't the money that the company needed until the cases started skyrocketing in west Africa, and the disease began to spread out of west Africa. You are right though, it is for the greater good. However, research on this drug began a long time before an American got ebola.
http://www.bidnessetc.com/27120-efforts-to-increase-ebola-drug-zmapps-production/1/

Last edited:
I think this going to get really serious. If they didn't contain it by now then a lot more people will probably get infected. The nurses were in the low risk category too. They dont even talk about Duncan's family that he stayed with anymore, like their existence has been erased.

Last edited:
Everyone should be wearing HAZMAT suits minimum, not that ducttape glove and goggle bs they are assigned. You see scientists' that study it wear the hazmats when they research it in a clean room, why can't they assign the hazmats to nurses in a contaminated room?!

I think this going to get really serious. If they didn't contain it by now then a lot more people will probably get infected. The nurses were in the low risk category too. They dont even talk about Duncan's family that he stayed with anymore, like their existence has been erased.

Anyone caring for an Ebola patient is at a much higher risk than, you know, people NOT caring for Ebola patients though. You're really downplaying how much risk they were at by merely being around him.

Actually, we have heard from Duncan's family. Since he died, too. Some of his family is still in quarantine, too. It's like a three week ordeal.

Everyone should be wearing HAZMAT suits minimum, not that ducttape glove and goggle bs they are assigned. You see scientists' that study it wear the hazmats when they research it in a clean room, why can't they assign the hazmats to nurses in a contaminated room?!

Read the thread. Hazmat suits are pretty much pointless unless worn and removed properly. Even then, a chem shower is required for full effectiveness. These patients aren't contained in a Level 4 biohazard facility. They're in hospitals that have isolation units. Also, the nurses aren't trained on how to properly use a hazmat suit anyway. It's not something you can just put on for the first time and go about your business like normal. They're cumbersome and training people to work under those conditions is a colossal waste of time when a patient needs help NOW.

The fact this all started because that one fool wanted to travel from west Africa to the us, if you work in Africa, stay over there. Now everytime someone cough I run far from them. Paranoid level is at an all time high for me.

I see you flourished in the School of Hard Knock's so well you graduated early with a degree in Ignorance. Salute

The fact this all started because that one fool wanted to travel from west Africa to the us, if you work in Africa, stay over there. Now everytime someone cough I run far from them. Paranoid level is at an all time high for me.

The sad part is people really believe dumb stuff like this, disgusting.

On another note I bet $ this man is the next to get it

View media item 1220754
How was he allowed to do this? :smh:

I'm scared. it might be a wrap. this stuff might spread fast. guys i think it's the end of our time. it's been real!

Last edited:
People freak out when they hear "it's going to get serious" or "looming epidemic".

I have to reiterate that it only takes a handful of cases for this to "become serious" and a serious situation isn't hundreds of thousands of people being infected. This will not affect the masses, just a handful of people. Hopefully it never reaches even 100 people.

Yep lets get silly Americans hyped up so we can scare them more and control them. Patiently waiting for all the so called products that can help you protect yourself from Ebola

It's just like aids in the 80's errybody.
So some of yall gone have to die for the rest of us to live.
You will be remembered.

Osh Kosh isn't lying. My girl was born in Sierra leone and obviously her fam still have fam over there. **** has been going on and the last bad outbreak that happened a few years ago resulted in damn near a whole village being murdered. I take everything they say as fact when it's about their country cause they wouldn't lie.

Also she was telling me about the mandatory lockdown before the news was reporting it because they sent money over there for their fam

Only thing europe/america care about africa is for their natural resources. They fund militia groups to overthrow governments and to place in their personal **** so they can steal from them. Can't even pay Africans working for these white owned companies IN AFRICA a decent wage.

Last edited:
Man, im telling yall. Your gonna keep seeing isolated cases of ebola. Things are gonna get crazy real quick. This is all planned.

Back
Top Bottom