Ebola

still won't panic. still will keep it moving. won't let the media get to me and start some lowkey hysteria.

Last edited:
It's confirmed in NYC. Dude was going out on the town and **** bowling and taking subways like everything was all good.

Irresponsible of him (the fact hes a doctor) doing activities like that but I woudnt be worried about him spreading it during those activities.

When yall get fevers and crap, do you guys sneeze and cough and all that nasty stuff the first day you get it? No. Today was the first day he STARTED, its not like dude was throwing up at the bowling alley.

This **** spreading all over man.

No way this is only being spread by contact/sneezing/coughing.

Last edited:
I was telling my wifey to stop worrying about this **** ... but now that I have to go to BK Sunday ... Im the one stressing ..... LMAO

She kept telling me to buy meal ready to eat just in case of an outbreak and I think I should of have listen ... **** aint looking to good fam

>D u serious b?

Irresponsible of him (the fact hes a doctor) doing activities like that but I woudnt be worried about him spreading it during those activities.

When yall get fevers and crap, do you guys sneeze and cough and all that nasty stuff the first day you get it? No. Today was the first day he STARTED, its not like dude was throwing up at the bowling alley.

this. you are infectious when you are symptomatic. you can't know u have it unless u are symptomatic. i would argue he should've really limited contact with anyone for max incubation. i think this should be standard practice for all doctors

The man was in West Africa TREATING EBOLA PATIENTS.

Cmon man. 
laugh.gif
 Its not rocket science how he got it.

I was telling my wifey to stop worrying about this **** ... but now that I have to go to BK Sunday ... Im the one stressing ..... LMAO

She kept telling me to buy meal ready to eat just in case of an outbreak and I think I should of have listen ... **** aint looking to good fam
This wont even reach 100 cases in the US, hell id be surprised if it went anywhere over 10 cases. 

>D u serious b?
this. you are infectious when you are symptomatic. you can't know u have it unless u are symptomatic. i would argue he should've really limited contact with anyone for max incubation. i think this should be standard practice for all doctors
symptoms include having a fever and muscle ache. he was contagious when he first got the fever and when he experienced fatigue/muscle ache.

meaning if he sneezed or whatever he could have exposed ppl. like wtf went through this ****** mind??? smh.

I seriously wanna punch this doctor in the face. How are you gonna come back from guinea helping ebola patients then come back here acting like eveything is all peachy, painting the town bowling and ****

I seriously wanna punch this doctor in the face. How are you gonna come back from guinea helping ebola patients then come back here acting like eveything is all peachy, painting the town bowling and ****

Our government should have been the one to place him in quarantine. They knew he was flying back here and they dropped the ball big time.

Where can I cop a quarantine suit at?, got to be fully geared up when I'm riding these trains now

Ummm....How did this guy get in without proper precautions? I mean, Doctors Without Boarders, West Africa...Not keywords? 

Back
Top Bottom