Eddie Huangs "fresh off the boat" ...new abc sitcom

Pilot was pretty good. Didn't think the 2nd episode was going to be all that but I was surprised. Soundtrack was hittin. Will watch more, so far it's good.

*Lunchables for lunch? Yea, I can relate haha.

Saw it on On Demand yesterday. Makes perfect sense that Eddie's my age since i feel like I am reliving some of my childhood memories. Doubt the show will go longer than two seasons but I have seen worse on TV. Kind of surprised people are all over this Constance girl. I looked her up when the trailer hit the internet and really didn't think much of her.

Speaking of asians in show business, what do people think of Jeannie Mai from The Real talk show? Never really heard of her till like the other day since I don't follow up on female talk shows. She wears a lot of make up but she's some sort of style guru. She looks good for being 36 years old though.

10954112_1599965606899730_1109140439_n.jpg
10945330_607918005980346_712384786_n.jpg
Jeannie%20Mai-PRN-099242.jpg

Saw it on On Demand yesterday. Makes perfect sense that Eddie's my age since i feel like I am reliving some of my childhood memories. Doubt the show will go longer than two seasons but I have seen worse on TV. Kind of surprised people are all over this Constance girl. I looked her up when the trailer hit the internet and really didn't think much of her.

Speaking of asians in show business, what do people think of Jeannie Mai from The Real talk show? Never really heard of her till like the other day since I don't follow up on female talk shows. She wears a lot of make up but she's some sort of style guru. She looks good for being 36 years old though.

Looks wise. AAG. But I'm from the Bay Area. So looks like any girl round my way.

Looks wise. AAG. But I'm from the Bay Area. So looks like any girl round my way.

Bruh, had anyone ever checked a asian girl from the back and start beastin but when she turn around shes like 60+?? [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Haha. Never seen that drawing before. It's funny when you age though. Like when you are a young adult, you want a woman to have a phat one, breasts, cute face, etc. When you hit in the 40s and up, you just don't want a fat chick. Even guys. Like women just want a guy to not be fat and have hair. Youth is literally judged on those two things at that age.

i like this show....

i don't have any asian friends so i dont know how accurate this is

i'll probably check out his book cuz you all keep saying it was a good read and i read about this show months ago without know anything about Eddie Huang so i was looking forward to seeing an Asian American family on tv

i like this show....

i don't have any asian friends so i dont know how accurate this is

i'll probably check out his book cuz you all keep saying it was a good read and i read about this show months ago without know anything about Eddie Huang so i was looking forward to seeing an Asian American family on tv

First book I copped on release :lol: it's good and light reading. Took me less than a week to finish.

I'm not trying to make something out of nothing, but I find the lack of backlash over the title of the show disturbing. I'm not Asian but how is "FOB" not a racial slur?

Last edited:

Yessssss

THATS an average Asian chick in San Fran?

*applies to Stanford and UC Berkeley*

That ***** fine as ****... Would deliver D without the slightest hesitation .

Back
Top Bottom