Edge Of Tomorrow (2014) - Trailer - Tom Cruise,Emily Blunt

I think a Mass Effect movie is still being planned out.

If people are saying Emily looked tough in the movie because she worked hard to get in great shape then I don't understand why people are doubting that Gal could also do the same for WW. It's a hate-fest for her in that thread.

Well one, she can't act which is where most of the hate is coming from. She's not hot to where you cast her strictly for sex appeal. It was poor casting.

Maybe she screen-tested really well and was what they were looking for in the character. Can't really judge if it's bad casting or not until you actually see her in the role. Fans like to hate on stuff before it even gets released.

This movie was the most I've tried to convince people to see something in theaters since Gravity. :lol:

It's cuz I know that it's a movie that so rewards paying attention, and is such a crowdpleaser. But plenty of dudes are just gonna download it, stream it to their TVs, half watch it while they're online, and say...it was straight...NT overhyped it.

Last edited:
This movie was OK. The constant camera shaking during the action scenes was terrible and the CGI monsters didn't do it for me. I could barely tell what was going on in the action scenes.

The rest of the movie was entertaining and creative with the time travel. I'd recommend checking it out if you are looking for a movie to see.

This movie was dope, would watch again. I really do think movies like oblivion, after earth, Pacific rim killed the buzz on these types of movies because they were over hyped yet lackluster. This was a great summer blockbuster though, fell in love with Emily Blunt again.

For Game of Thrones viewers did anyone notice that Ser Dontos and Locke were in this film?

Good to see that this movie has made more Emily Blunt fans. Seems like the first time she's been talked about here. Liked her ever since I saw her fine self in Wild Target.

Good to see that this movie has made more Emily Blunt fans. Seems like the first time she's been talked about here. Liked her ever since I saw her fine self in Wild Target.

Her having a sex scene in that movie but audio only :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Maybe she screen-tested really well and was what they were looking for in the character. Can't really judge if it's bad casting or not until you actually see her in the role. Fans like to hate on stuff before it even gets released.

Malin Akerman also screen tested well and was widely regarded as one of the bigger flaws in Watchmen because she can't act. Hack Snyder doesn't have a good eye for talent. Eye candy, yes.

Seen this the other day and it was great...was surprised

I'm very glad i saw this.

IMO it lacked a little in the soundtrack

but every other aspect of this film was extremely amazing

If this weekend wasn't packed with Jump Street 22 opening up and How to Train Your Dragon 2, I'd probably be watching Edge of Tomorrow again.

Are any movies worth the 3D?  I can't remember the last time a movie was much better in 3D besides animated movies or Avatar.

Back
Top Bottom