EL CHAPO escapes from prison

punk??? punk is a dude that sells a stolen gun to his homie without giving him all the 411 .... a dumb *** is the person that sold that gun to his homie without giving him all the 411 and when he is questions he jumps at the opportunity to clear his homies name. Any street cat would of have played the game and blamed a crack head .. he has an alibi ..

and now you know what cops do?? ok ...
what are you talking about ... he knew it was stolen . the guy he sold it too was the one it was stolen from , he didnt know who that was
laugh.gif

its his fault and i took the wrap .. you dont blame nothing on a crackhead .. thats not how it works. i manned up because i didnt wanna see him go down ..

punk??? punk is a dude that sells a stolen gun to his homie without giving him all the 411 .... a dumb *** is the person that sold that gun to his homie without giving him all the 411 and when he is questions he jumps at the opportunity to clear his homies name. Any street cat would of have played the game and blamed a crack head .. he has an alibi ..

and now you know what cops do?? ok ...

you think its easy doing crime for a living
laugh.gif
thatss where your wrong

and hes not lame for living his life right , i respect anyone who does that .

hes lame for talking ****
**** all the bum **** . . . 

What are your respective cities . . . It can really get lit . . .

BrRl8krCQAIspN8.jpg

making money ... i wouldnt of got caught if my boy didnt try and sell his... and i took the wrap for him , cause im not a punk like KEKO

i did my time man leave me b
and actually a cop can run anybodys info when there back at the station :lol:

whatever bro stay a lame your whole life
Sound Like The Bad Guys Off Scooby Doo with that first sentence. So you messed up your life/probably clean record at the time maybe because your friend was even more dumber???

Sound Like The Bad Guys Off Scooby Doo with that first sentence. So you messed up your life/probably clean record at the time maybe because your friend was even more dumber???
exactly what I said ...

Hold up this dude told his boy the gun was stolen ..... he took that information and tried to flip the stolen gun, but failed because he went to the guy the guns was stolen from and you come out and help him out???

you can't make this **** up .....

LMAO

this dude talking about come see me .... just be quiet my dude .....

Meh, have fun by ya self. U sound like some one who needs a push on the swings. Be a self starter and push yourself. The drug game is taken way too ******* serious. I smoke weed, pop perks at times and **** with that yowder once in a blue moon...And I'm the best ******* dad/father in the world. You want to stop the war? Put the money in education and other family resource classes that'll help better communities so we can take these drugs and be COOL.
Wow[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]...........I don't even know what to say.

First thing I thought of
laugh.gif

And chandler bragging can't nobody find him but if they wanted to it would be a bit easier than he thinks. Just a bit. A teensy amount.
really bruh , behind tails > tor > VPN > sock5 > sock5 . yeah if companies cant find me when i card there **** you cant

i dont need to prove anything to yall , just know to watch who your talking too
one day youll get smoked for running your mouth
:lol:

...goes on to post pics of his guns online to prove he's about that life and is every other reply in thread trying to defend himself and his silly past actions.

Clown. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom