EL CHAPO escapes from prison

No because your white and a Felon you can't have guns
mean.gif
Yehvwyi.gif

:rolleyes Cut it out. As mentioned earlier, the same cat y'all glorify is the same one flooding your hood with stuff that is destroying families. The Americans need to bypass the Mexicans if they don't want to play ball and capture/kill him. Everything that went into getting him just went out the window.
Shut yo unaware *** up
:lol: cat thinks invading Mexico is a good move.

They watch too many movies and think it's no biggie :lol:

Wouldn't u try to kill a dude who steals tho? I know if I saw bartolomeu walking around with my personal belongings I'd try to blast his *** too

:wow: son is ruthless. Broke outta' jail twice. He wasn't in isolation or solitary confinement??! Yo, for some reason I don't think fam will be caught.

Getting back on topic, he's like the typical person that I can see worshipping El Chapo ...

Movies and Hollywood have the avg Joe wanting to be Capone, Lucky, Pablo, etc ...

Like they seriously don't see the negatives ...

They just need to hurry up and get Scorsese to come through and do his thing because Scorsese is definitely going to die before Chapo.

Should have told your friend when I get out want a MB E350 drop with tan seats or else. If he didn't deliver go to his house whack him good with a bat drag him in house gag with a dirty sock and tie up, take the kids stuff a fish[emoji]128031[/emoji] in their mouth tie up and hang by feet upside down spin them around piñata style, proceed to long **** his wife while she moan [emoji]128534[/emoji][emoji]128534[/emoji][emoji]128534[/emoji] si si El Chandler until she El Nina all over the place [emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128166[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom