EL CHAPO escapes from prison

El Chapo finally coming to the US

His extradite gonna be like the scene from Sicario
nerd.gif
Oh, man. That was a good scene.

I had to think about it at first. I had the final part of the film in my head when Del Toro went crazy lol

By now can we say he's a kingpin informant ? And the psychological standpoint of this is. Can you glorify this ? With the money he makes. He could have escaped another time and made it like a action flick. Is there a rule in that game he is in ? Another question ? Why aren't his next of kin killed ?

Last edited:

Damn son did Chapo sell you some Tina instead of Lohan? Told you it was kush and got some reggie?
I think it might have something to do with him being a mass murderer
lol @ you really believing that. The people in Mexico that are being murdered are involved/members of the Cartel who had it coming for either stealing, killing or lying to their own or rival Cartels. El Chapo is just the face of it. The drug trade doesn't stop or slow down one bit with him locked in jail or buried underground. 

lol @ you really believing that. The people in Mexico that are being murdered are involved/members of the Cartel who had it coming for either stealing, killing or lying to their own or rival Cartels. El Chapo is just the face of it. The drug trade doesn't stop or slow down one bit with him locked in jail or buried underground. 
Are you just fooling around or are you seriously trying to defend one of the most notorious drug kingpins in history? :stoneface:

Last edited:

Are you just fooling around or are you seriously trying to defend one of the most notorious drug kingpins in history?
indifferent.gif
Everything I've said is factual, Your first comment was a lie. Who's the foolish one young kid?

Everything I've said is factual, Your first comment was a lie. Who's the foolish one young kid?
I never said the drug trade would somehow magically stop or decrease due to El Chapo's arrest. Of course someone else will just take his place. Doesn't change the fact that El Chapo is a mass murderer.

You quoted that guy saying his cell should be buried 12 feet under acting lie El Chapo is a low level weedman without any blood on his hands 
laugh.gif
 Chapo derserves the worst punishment he can get.

As the face of a cartel, blood is on his hands. Not to mention all the ruined lives he has a hand in by flooding cocaine and heroin all over the world.

And you really believe the cartels only murder other cartel members? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
one son for sure I know of. Parents told me that one went to a resturant with bodyguards. dudes pulled up on the place with full autos, ignored the tourists and everyone else and calming asked for chapo's son. bodyguards gave him up asap wanting their own lives saved. I don't pay attention to Mexican news. My parents actively seek that and get all terrible news. What good would that do?
mean.gif
and I'm not just talking about Chapo

Last edited:
As long as prohibition exist, the illegal drug industry will exist

Take down El Chapo, get someone that could be potentially worse

Either way no matter what you do as long as prohibition remains as it is, whether El Chapo or not someone will always exist to fill that role

Chapos son took over chapos role since he got busted.

The cartel isnt in shambles, its the power structure that is changing, they now chapo isnt gettin out and its all about power moves right now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom